Sign in to follow this  
30Assists

Playoff Roster.

You're the Magic Coach: who do have as your starters and your bench?

PG - Jameer

SG - Redick

SF - Grant

PF - Battie

C - Duh

*bench

Dooling (hrmmm...)

Darko (and hope he shows up to play)

Diener (and hope he gets playing time)

Turk (and pray he doesn't get sick)

You're the Magic Coach: who do have as your starters and your bench?

PG - Jameer

SG - Redick

SF - Grant

PF - Battie

C - Duh

*bench

Dooling (hrmmm...)

Darko (and hope he shows up to play)

Diener (and hope he gets playing time)

Turk (and pray he doesn't get sick)

C- Howard

PF- Milicic (he will learn a lot from his first steps in the playoffs)

SF- Turkoglu

SG- Hill (it will be his first playoffs in Orlando)

PG- Nelson (maybe he can turn it up in april).

Bench

C- Battie

PF- Ariza

SF- Dooling

SG- Redick

PG- Arroyo (he is way better than most people think)

Starters...

PG-ARROYO

SG-DOOLING

SF-HILL

SF-BATTIE

C-HOWARD

BENCH...

C-DARKO

PG-NELSON

SG-JJ

SF-HEDO

PF-ARIZA

SG/SF-BOUGANS

ok, for my playoff roster, i wouldn't play jameer...i know that might sound a bit harsh, but it doesn't seem like he cares, he has no defense, shoots brick after brick, and really disgusts me....I'd rather have dooling start (as bad a PG as jameer, but at least can defend), and diener as his back up (better PG than all of them, but has as much defense as jameer)...

at the 2, I'd have grant hill starting and JJ backing him up. I may think of putting jameer in there, but as i said before, he really disgusts me, and he can't play defense

at the 3, I'd have turkoglu start.. but I'd scrutinize him for the first few minutes.. if he starts stiking it up, I'd put in Ariza. If turkoglu plays like crap the whole game, I'd think of switching grant to the 3 and have nelson take his spot at the 2.

at the 4, i'd start battie for his better defense, and have milicic as his backup. milicic has better percentages (compared to minutes and attempts) as a sub. I'd divide their minutes pretty evenly though.

and of course, you've got Howard at center. you can have pretty much either milicic, battie, or even Bo back him up for the short period that he has to sit and rest.

so, it would most likely be

PG: Dooling. Backup: Diener

SG: Hill. Backup: JJ

SF: Turkoglu. Backup: Ariza

PF: Battie. Backup: Milicic

C: Howard

now the only problem with that, is when the first unit is on the floor, there isn't a 3 point threat if turkoglu isn't playing well.. so i'd switch it up a bit to have either JJ or Diener spend time with the first unit.

I don't know what you guys think about all these line ups, but I pretty much think it's perfect. lol... I wish BHill would be doing this for every game though... seriously

Starters:

PG - Keyon Dooling

SG - Jonathan Redick

SF - Trevor Ariza

PF - Dwight Howard

C - Darko Milicic

Second Line-

PG - Travis Diener

SG - Jameer Nelson/Keith Bogans

SF - Hedo Turkoglu/Grant Hill

PF - James Augustine

C - Tony Battie

Keyon Dooling, Hedo Turkoglu, Grant Hill, Tony Battie, Keith Bogans all have playoff experience.

I put the players who actually ****"WANT"**** to play as starters. J.J. is automatic so I don't think playoffs will affect them. Trevor Ariza...................no explanation. Darko Milicic and Keyon Dooling showed some passion for the game last night by earning techs. They wouldn't have complained if they weren't trying to win.

Other than that, I left the problem children on the bench excluding Battie, Augustine, and Diener.

quote:
Originally posted by morlegend:

ok, for my playoff roster, i wouldn't play jameer...i know that might sound a bit harsh, but it doesn't seem like he cares, he has no defense, shoots brick after brick, and really disgusts me....I'd rather have dooling start (as bad a PG as jameer, but at least can defend), and diener as his back up (better PG than all of them, but has as much defense as jameer)...

at the 2, I'd have grant hill starting and JJ backing him up. I may think of putting jameer in there, but as i said before, he really disgusts me, and he can't play defense

at the 3, I'd have turkoglu start.. but I'd scrutinize him for the first few minutes.. if he starts stiking it up, I'd put in Ariza. If turkoglu plays like crap the whole game, I'd think of switching grant to the 3 and have nelson take his spot at the 2.

at the 4, i'd start battie for his better defense, and have milicic as his backup. milicic has better percentages (compared to minutes and attempts) as a sub. I'd divide their minutes pretty evenly though.

and of course, you've got Howard at center. you can have pretty much either milicic, battie, or even Bo back him up for the short period that he has to sit and rest.

so, it would most likely be

PG: Dooling. Backup: Diener

SG: Hill. Backup: JJ

SF: Turkoglu. Backup: Ariza

PF: Battie. Backup: Milicic

C: Howard

now the only problem with that, is when the first unit is on the floor, there isn't a 3 point threat if turkoglu isn't playing well.. so i'd switch it up a bit to have either JJ or Diener spend time with the first unit.

I don't know what you guys think about all these line ups, but I pretty much think it's perfect. lol... I wish BHill would be doing this for every game though... seriously

edit: language

staters

jammer

hill

ariza

darko

howard

backups

arroyo

dooling

redick

hedo

battie

I know the backups are a small lineup but what you want me to put Bo Outlaw there??? Didn't think so!!!

quote:
Originally posted by MagicNoles:

You are a moron!

Ok man, I'll tell you now that you better watch out for our discreet mods. Marc, LETS Go, FENDI, RockChalk, and Adam are going to get you.

You better read what Marc had to say in a sticky thread.