Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

Milwaukee Bucks @ Orlando Magic OPENING NIGHT... Game Thread!

I would be watching the game over sopcast with the link posted on the first page. Be sure to click play below sopcast. And off course download the sopcast first. Also, if you don't have at least DSL internet don't even try it and use other option.

Yesterday I try sopcast with the Spurs game and it works good. Now, for those with not much RAM memory like me use the application alone or the computer with be sloooooow (my computer is slow anyway lol). With the small window the quality is great. In full screen is not perfect but it's not bad to watch. Download and enjoy the season opener.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I'm iffy on downloading stuff like that. Especially when one of them says most virus programs show it as a virus when you install it.

All I can tell you is my personal experience, and I have an anti-virus scanner.. when I downloaded the Sopcast application it came in a RAR file. So I scanned it before I opened it, and I found no viruses.

I heard somewhere on the forum that it'll have Chinese commentary, but I assume it won't for every Magic game... definitely better than nothing and I'd rather watch the game than hear it if I had to choose.

Anyway, no virus problem on my end.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I'm iffy on downloading stuff like that. Especially when one of them says most virus programs show it as a virus when you install it.

All I can tell you is my personal experience, and I have an anti-virus scanner.. when I downloaded the Sopcast application it came in a RAR file. So I scanned it before I opened it, and I found no viruses.

I heard somewhere on the forum that it'll have Chinese commentary, but I assume it won't for every Magic game... definitely better than nothing and I'd rather watch the game than hear it if I had to choose.

Anyway, no virus problem on my end.

No virus problem on my side also. Yesterday's game from the Spurs was in english so it's not always chinese or turkish.