Sign in to follow this  
magicdepth

Let the board VOTE! Should the board return back to the way it was?

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

They better not be talking about me...LOL

No JD, it doesn't really matter about how cluttered the board is or how many other people enjoy the board, just as long as you can get as many post's as you want.

As long as I'm contributing to the forums with my Game threads, Summer Games , Updates, things that people don't see on other part's of the website, articles from many different writers and my own personal MAGIC threads.

I guess you're right.

It's all for the fans and the team.

quote:

As long as I'm contributing to the forums with my Game threads, Summer Games , Updates, things that people don't see on other part's of the website, articles from many different writers and my own personal MAGIC threads.

I guess you're right.

You mean like a game thread, then a guess the score on the same game thread? That's definatley not redundant. Or how about an entire thread just about how many post's you have, I'm sure that many other members find that beneficial. Like I said, you just get as many post's as you possibly can, if I could, I'd just give you all of mine because it's all about what JD wants.

quote:

I guess you're right.

Wow, JD, I have never seen you type so much in one post.

quote:

And JD wants everyone to BELIEVE in our MAGIC NATION and having the BEST FORUMS IN THE NBA.

So do I, just like I want lots of discussion just like we used to have on here.