Sign in to follow this  
serviviente

Magic double standard

It's so obvious but Brian Hill is such a bad coach that he can not even hide it. Jammer goes 1 for 8 in the first half and he did not missed a bit in the game much less the rotation. Hedo goes 1 for 10. He still plays. On a night were it was obvious that neither of these players had nothing they do not go to the pine. Brian keeps playing them. I am sure that even if it happens in the next game they will still retain their rotation spot. Oh but if Carlos misses 4 shots in the half he does not see the light for DAYS/GAMES. We could have use Bogans tonight HELL HE COULD NOT MISS ANYMORE THAN TURK!!!!! Besides his 3pt% is not bad. But not. This is the master plan for the magic for the rest of the season: Carlos will not play....PERIOD. Neither will Bogans or Diener. By doing this the FANS will disconnect from these players so when they get traded there wont be much bleeding. Otis just lost any credibility he had. Brian Hill lost it 6 years ago. This team is a disgrace losing to sorry teams with key players hurt in the middle of a playoff hunt.

How am I not surprised to see a new thread that involves Carlos everytime we lose.

The reason why Hedo and Jameer played even if they were missing shots is because we needed more scorer.

We needed more scorers???? That is precisely my point. Why in the heck where them two on the floor sucking at the same time?????? They were 2 for 18!!!! Unless your last name is Byrant, Iverson, Wade, ect you can not get away with that crap in this league. Not if you want to win!!!! I like the new rotation but when something is not working make the adjustment and give yourself and opportunity!

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

How am I not surprised to see a new thread that involves Carlos everytime we lose.

The reason why Hedo and Jameer played even if they were missing shots is because we needed more scorer.

WTF your comments are supposed to mean? Serviviente was right on the money with his comments. Are we at the point that nobody should ever mention Carlos Arroyo at any context? Are the hate, animosity, and resentment towards Carlos that deep under your skin? Why you are soooo tired of him? You know, you really disappointed me, because you are the last one I would expect hearing such derogatory comments from.

I can't speak for Fendi but I'm not tired of Arroyo. I am tired of all of you Arroyo fans and your constant crap. Fendi didn't say anything other than he wasn't surprised that another Arroyo thread was started. I will actually be glad when Arroyo gets traded just so all of you Arroyo followers will follow him to another teams message board.

Can a mod please lock this ignorant thread. We still have the other active Arroyo thread for the Carlos fanactics to moan about him not playing.

Without mentioning names. My point is that it looks like the coach has fast fingers when it comes to taking some players out of the game or rotation for that matter. For other players the light is green and the sky is the limit! If you can dream it you can shoot it! Even if you miss it! You see there is such thing as "shooting mentality" where you just have to keep shooting. With the Magic it's true too but for a few privilege players. For them tomorrow will be a new day regardless of what the yearly stats reveals.

Carlos has had all season to improve his play and it hasn't happened. So don't tell me that their is some kind of double standard. If Carlos would have snapped out of it he would still be in the rotation. For obvious reasons the Magic can't bench half of their starting lineup like you would like them to do. Maybe Jameer can snap out of it next year so their is still a chance. Arroyo is gone after this season and it doesn't make sense to bench Jameer who will still be with the team next year for a guy who won't. Its funny that you didn't post this after the Miami win.

I didn't I spoke for myself. The rest of my post should have made that clear.

These die hard Arroyo fans will never realize how much of a cancer they are. Don't post in the ORLANDO MAGIC board if you're here just for Arroyo. Carlos has his own website with his own message board. If you put him above the team that's where you should go.

I don't hate Carlos, but I definitly can't stand his blind faithful fans. The sooner Arroyo is out of here the better.