Sign in to follow this  
davcivic

Well, you don't see something like this every day

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071024/od_nm/cans_dc;_ylt=...ym2OXteUynS4GEWhOrgF

quote:
An Australian barmaid has been fined for crushing beer cans between her bare breasts.

The woman "is alleged to have also crushed beer cans between her breasts during one of the offences," in breach of hotel licensing laws, police from the Peel district of Western Australia said in a statement.

what what whaaaaat!!

this is funny...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071024/od_nm/cans_dc;_ylt=...ym2OXteUynS4GEWhOrgF

quote:
An Australian barmaid has been fined for crushing beer cans between her bare breasts.

The woman "is alleged to have also crushed beer cans between her breasts during one of the offences," in breach of hotel licensing laws, police from the Peel district of Western Australia said in a statement.

what what whaaaaat!!

this is funny...

I think i saw this lady on some tv show a while back....I think Steve Harvey's bigtime or Americas's got Talent or one of those type shows. How she came up with this as a hobby...of all the things she could do with her knockers...interesting.

lol

How bored can you be to think....Oh wait, I can crush this can with my "personality"....lol....or maybe the question should be how drunk do you have to be...

She must drink heavily before doing it, looked painful to me. Then again I have never given birth or had a mammogram.