Sign in to follow this  
richnba

The race to .500

We are 31-38

That means if we have any hoep of at least getting to .500, then we need to go 10-3 the rest of the way.

Now we have a chance to go 44-38

13-0

To get to 43-39

12-1

To get to 42-40

10-2

So we will need at least one winning streak in the next 13 games to salvage an have any chance of making this season a success.....

If we can get to .500 then I will deem this season a success. Anything less is failure in my eyes.........

We are 31-38

That means if we have any hoep of at least getting to .500, then we need to go 10-3 the rest of the way.

Now we have a chance to go 44-38

13-0

To get to 43-39

12-1

To get to 42-40

10-2

So we will need at least one winning streak in the next 13 games to salvage an have any chance of making this season a success.....

If we can get to .500 then I will deem this season a success. Anything less is failure in my eyes.........

how could you not already see this season as a failure? if we had any consistency, we'd be atop the eastern conference..

anyways, i seriously doubt that we're gonna get to .500. 10-3 is waaaay too much to ask for. I just hope we get a winning streak. All i'm asking for is two games in a row... It's been soooo long. I wanna feel some realistic hope.

quote:
Originally posted by morlegend:

how could you not already see this season as a failure? if we had any consistency, we'd be atop the eastern conference..

anyways, i seriously doubt that we're gonna get to .500. 10-3 is waaaay too much to ask for. I just hope we get a winning streak. All i'm asking for is two games in a row... It's been soooo long. I wanna feel some realistic hope.

http://orlandomagiczone.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/88910298...43/showpollresults/Y

we will have to be extremely fortunate to win 2 games lol! my bid must be 36-46..same as 2005 & 2006....we are stuck at 10minus....brian hill has well created a rocksolid, steady, slowmovin, no teamplay, big ego kinda team....fire him, even our mascot would be a better coach!