Sign in to follow this  
FENDI

The Official Brian Hill thread [merged]

Why would you think that there would be more Brian Hill talk?

Maybe because the Magic Dancers could do a better job of coaching this team.

Can someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Dwight had 2 fouls in the first quarter, right? How does that put him in foul trouble? He sat out the entire 2nd quarter with 2 fouls??? Darko only plays 24 minutes while Bo and Pat combine to play 34 minutes. Grant is injured again as a result of our dumb f*cking coach not understanding that G HIll cannot stand up to the rigors of starting, especially right after coming back from being injured (again). Put Hill on the bench and monitor his minutes as a backup. I'm also very surprised that JJ didn't get into the game last night. If I were Redick I would walk right up to B Hill during the game and punch his a$$ square in the nose. In moments that it is clear we need a shooter in the game how do we leave JJ on the bench (with G Hill injured no less)???

Brian needs to return his November coach of the league award to the NBA front office. He should send it back with a note that says "I had nothing to do with our early success. The players were winning despite my coaching mistakes."

I'm soooooo sick of watching B Hill coach this team. Anytime a team underachieves, it is always, 100% of the time, the coaches fault.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

I am just guessing that there is going to be more Brian Hill talk. Please put it here unless it is a new article/report that you want to discuss.

LOL! No we hate talking about him.

Even Jerry Greene and Bianchi were blasting him for not playing JJ this morning on the radio.

Last nights game had to be the worst rotations, I have yet to see this season. At one point he had Carlos, Dooling, Bogans, Outlaw and Garrity on the floor together.

JJ never sees the floor when we can't shoot from outside. Darko nearly has a double double but only gets 24 minutes? While Outlaw and Garrity play 33 minutes? Hedo is finally having a good shooting night, but only plays 18 minutes? Our first five subs off the bench played more than Hedo!

Pat Garrity played the last 6 minutes of the game...need I say more?

Ok I understand the whole forum shouldn't be about Brian Hill in happier times.. but why does every thread that mention him has to be moved to a SINGLE thread?

What's the logic? It's not like there's much else to talk about.. most people want to talk about B.Hill since he's costing us the season.

That's like, if Larry opens a discussion about JJ, Bobby starts a thread about Jameer and I start one about Dwight; and of the sudden.. everything is moved to "THE PLAYERS THREAD"

Much respect to the mods but c'mon guys, is this Brian Hill'esque micromanagement of the board really necessary?

YES!!!! Because I like to read about other things that how we all hate Napoleon. I know it you know it...lets discuss something else. I like to vent also but if its going to be extensive then I'll post it here.

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

quote:
Originally posted by FanSince1990:

quote:
Originally posted by CaseyMullen928:

Brian Hill has an Anti-headband policy. Could that cause a problem if we get VC? I mean look how long scott skiles and ben wallace went round n round about a freakin headband.

Good policy. I mean I'd love to have Vince in our team but I feel the only one who might not be wearing one of those stupid looking things is Dwight.

This is not only Napoleon's policy but some respected coachess out there like Pat Riley don't allow this. I don't want our players to look like walking d***s out there. It's bad enough with the baggy under the knees teenage shorts players wear on the edge of their a$$es instead of on the waiste that the league allows.

This is not a playground or high school, this is a league where players are supposedly professionals by now.

I Hate the Baggy pants...But the Headbands and wrist bands uctually serve a purpose, The Head Bands help from Sweat rolling of your head into your eyes, and the wrist bands can be used to wipe the sweat off of your face. I've got a bigger problem with all the Tattoos, Rap albums, **** charges, DUI's and STUPID HAIRCUTS (SCOTT POLLARD)

If you didn't know better you'd think Ben Wallace was a homeless.. wtf??

yeah I hate tatoos too, why all these players who are millionaires want to look like jail inmates is beyond my comprehension. I guess they want to look all hard and tough like those rappers they listen to.

Last nights game is a prime example of why BHILL is such a BADDDDD! coach. Right after the start of the 4th period we had fought back from a 13 point deficit and had come within 2 - but it was time for Dwight to sit. So in comes Bo - down goes Dwight and the deficit is in double digits in minutes. BHILL has a set substition pattern. It doesn't matter that Dwight only played 24 minutes up to that point. It doesn't matter that he was a big reason why we sliced into that lead. It was the scripted time for Dwight to rest. BHill has a script or so it looks. Circumstances don't matter. Just because Dwight had 2 fouls and sat the entire 2nd period he must be tired because he always sits about 2 minutes into the fourth. BHILL is a creature of habit. He can't adjust. Why do you think we usually come out in the 3rd period so flat. Other coaches make adjustments, we follow the script.

quote:
Originally posted by magicmikej:

Last nights game is a prime example of why BHILL is such a BADDDDD! coach. Right after the start of the 4th period we had fought back from a 13 point deficit and had come within 2 - but it was time for Dwight to sit. So in comes Bo - down goes Dwight and the deficit is in double digits in minutes. BHILL has a set substition pattern. It doesn't matter that Dwight only played 24 minutes up to that point. It doesn't matter that he was a big reason why we sliced into that lead. It was the scripted time for Dwight to rest. BHill has a script or so it looks. Circumstances don't matter. Just because Dwight had 2 fouls and sat the entire 2nd period he must be tired because he always sits about 2 minutes into the fourth. BHILL is a creature of habit. He can't adjust. Why do you think we usually come out in the 3rd period so flat. Other coaches make adjustments, we follow the script.

This struck me as interesting also. Dwight sat out the entire 2nd quarter and was in a good flow when B Hill took him out in the 4th quarter. In fact, he was pulled right after he had that MONSTER dunk on Nene and it seemed like he was primed and ready to play real aggressively. Then I look up and he's on the bench and the Nuggets have extended their lead.

Pathetic!

From Bills Simmons' ESPN page 2 article on November 15th: "See, it's not hard to tell when your coach stinks. You usually know when your players are constantly saying things like "We just need to sustain that intensity for four quarters," "We need to play the kind of defense we're capable of playing," "We can take big leads, now we need to learn how to keep them," "We're a young team, so we're still learning how to bring the same consistency every night," "We have to start getting stops," and my personal favorite, "We need to learn how to execute down the stretch." All if it is B.S. All of it. Players from well-coached teams never say these things. If those fake quotes look familiar to you, or if that Milwaukee article looks eerily familiar to others that have been written about your own team, then your coach is underperforming and needs to leave." ...sounds like BHill to me.

quote:
Originally posted by royce59:

we need action now otherwise we will finish lower than last year!!!! The petition is growing but not fast enough please everyone sign it and tell your friends to do so aswell, the post season depends on it.