Sign in to follow this  
Frankie Figgs

Puerto Rican lament for Arroyo

This constant Arroyo talk is becoming ridicolous, the board has been ruined by it and top quality posters are contributing less and less due to EVERY post coming down to the same crap.

Its a shame to be honest but I cant see we were not warned!

I dont get why people troll this conversation when there are several equally irrelevant threads out there. Carlos Arroyo is part of the Magic, if you dont care about him don't troll. Thanks.

I think that CA falls out of favor with the coaches because he tries to do too much and is constantly stressed by losing playing time. I just hope he doesn't start criticizing the coaching, just like he did in Utah, because then he would get traded.

One day Carlos Arroyo will get the NBA game or he will find himself on the outside looking in. When he learns to take good shots, I'm tired of hearing he is forced to score. How about penetrate and open players up instead of settling for the running jumper. Also if you dribble make it take you somewhere.

I wish Carlos Arroyo the best, but I don't know if the NBA fits his play or if he is willing to change his play to fit the NBA. Maybe we can watch him on the next season of And 1 Mixtape. j/k.

Now that is your opinion because u say hes the worst pg in the team and for me he isnt and if we look at numbers jameer and arroyo are pretty much the same. So if youre trying 2 make somebody look like a fool at least try to say things right.

Girl this thread is a good one compared to the other Arroyo thread. Read the double standard thread if you want to bang your head on your keyboard.

quote:
Originally posted by Purchase:

Now that is your opinion because u say hes the worst pg in the team and for me he isnt and if we look at numbers jameer and arroyo are pretty much the same. So if youre trying 2 make somebody look like a fool at least try to say things right.

not trying to make anyone look like a fool, carlos does that well enough himself. im not saying meer is great or deiner is great, but they are better options than arroyo at this point