Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

The Official College Football Thread

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

Yfp, you forgot the WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! at the end

what a game, makes me proud i go to fsu.

cant say that too often these days.

how could i...honestly...

the change has been made!

Good game for the noles!!!!!!! I am happily surprised that they pulled it off. Oh well, if we can't be in the BCS, at least we still can have an effect on it. Go NOLES!!!

quote:
Originally posted by bballbabe:

Good game for the noles!!!!!!! I am happily surprised that they pulled it off. Oh well, if we can't be in the BCS, at least we still can have an effect on it. Go NOLES!!!

Drew looked good for once, O-line gave him time and he was able to stay in the pocket quite a bit.

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

quote:
Originally posted by bballbabe:

Drew looked good for once, O-line gave him time and he was able to stay in the pocket quite a bit.

EXACTLY...i was SHOCKED at how good the O-Line was...especially considering it was against a VERY good BC defense...

and its amazing what you can accomplish win you can run the football!!! wow!!!

not only did we beat BC, we're going to virginia and taking down VT, then were gonna beat Maryland at the doak, and then we're going to gainsville to take back the swamp

Yeaararh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol howard dean...

quote:
EXACTLY...i was SHOCKED at how good the O-Line was...especially considering it was against a VERY good BC defense...

It was like they grew up right before our eyes. If they continue to play well, we do have a shot to win all of those games. Yeah, i said it...

The O-line has to stay healthy, we lost Rose for next week (knee) leaving us with only 5 exp. lineman.

anyone else feel like we're gonna lose the VA tech game? woulnd't care so much if we beat the gators. if i had to pick one of those, i'd rather beat the gates. (even though it'd mean we end the streak against VA tech)

quote:
Originally posted by morlegend:

anyone else feel like we're gonna lose the VA tech game?

i didnt want to admit it but...

i have the EXACT same feeling for some reason...

but before last week, i was EXTREMELY confident that we'd beat BC...and im not confident that we'll beat VT...so maybe its not a good thing...

I think Fisher has finally hit his stride. The players are finally "getting" his system. This bodes well for next season.

As for the remaining games, I will say this: the Seminoles may not win all of them, but it won't be because they couldn't get anything going on offense.