Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

2007 MLB Postseason Thread

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

I've been a Braves fans since Dale Murphy was in the team....

Right now it looks like Colorado is riding high....I think they are my favorites.....

Dav's foot after hurting himself jumping on the bandwagon......

cast1.jpg

hahahahahaha...lol...truth is right now I could careless who wins or doesnt, from the teams left in the playoffs....I say Colorado is my favorite just because of the 3 left they seem to be the ones winning it all....

Maybe it is also because I just came back from the state a week ago now, and it was beautiful....

If it comes down to Boston and Colorado, I think I want Boston to win, but it more than likely will be Cleveland and Colorado....

You guys think this Manny thing is the last straw in a long line of "Manny being Manny...and we are sick of it" happenings. Maybe he will pose at the plate again when he grounds out tonight in a 9 to 1 beatdown, therefore setting up a trade for Arod...

stranger things have happened...

Well the Sox got it done in Cleveland, will be an interesting end to the series taking it back to Fenway!

Any predicitions, I think the pitching matchups favor Cleveland but I experienced the atomsphere at Fenway in August and it was like nothing else, that place is very intimidating for the opposition!!

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

Well the Sox got it done in Cleveland, will be an interesting end to the series taking it back to Fenway!

Any predicitions, I think the pitching matchups favor Cleveland but I experienced the atomsphere at Fenway in August and it was like nothing else, that place is very intimidating for the opposition!!

Cleveland wins tomorrow behind Carmona...

goes on to the WS, beats Colorado in 5

Pat hasn't changed from the beginning really...I think Cleveland will close it out in game 6 too. Schilling is good, but I think they will find some offense on him, and once he's outta there i don't think they will be able to shut down the offense.

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

Well the Sox got it done in 7! I like them for the World Series with the momentum they have now!

I am sure that is not the team the Rockies wanted to see in the series.

Will be interesting if the long lay off hurt the Rockies or the short turn around hurts the Sox.