Sign in to follow this  
KT

Why doesn't Diener ever play? Hope he gets traded!!!!

Marquette alum and permanent Travis Diener fan here. I am just wondering why the Magic refuse to play him or play him for 43 seconds. I am hoping they trade him to a team who will let him do what he loves to do- play basketball. Orlando is going nowhere fast with their current guards; I just don't get it!

Marquette alum and permanent Travis Diener fan here. I am just wondering why the Magic refuse to play him or play him for 43 seconds. I am hoping they trade him to a team who will let him do what he loves to do- play basketball. Orlando is going nowhere fast with their current guards; I just don't get it!

First, welcome to the boards.

Second, some of us agree with you. I haven't seen much of him EVER, but the little I've seen...I know he's our best pure POINT GAURD. the kid can make others around him better. He doesn't play cause Napolean is an A$$. I want him to get his PT in the league, but I don't want him to become another "Magic Killer". I hope we retain him this summer and handle the other 2 correctly.

quote:
Originally posted by KT:

Go to www.firebrianhill.org and sign the petition to help us get a new coach. Diener is a restricted free agent this year and Otis, our GM , has indicated he will match offers by other teams.

We need another coach that will use Diener and the other players on this team properly.

quote:
Originally posted by KT:

Cannot agree with you more. I live down here now & was hoping that Diener would succeed here in Orlando but I went to high school in the same town that Travis lived (Fond du Lac) & we played against Goodrich in our season where Travis was on. I pray he stays here in Orlando only if he gets PT but if he doesn't, I'm sure D-Wade could talk him in for some playing time in Miami which could be very bad news for us in Orlando.