Sign in to follow this  
MilitaryMagic

Steve Blake vs. Vince Carter

I think he had a pretty solid run with Portland to finish out last season. Someone correct me if I am off on that one, but I remember taking a good look at him through my fantasy league last year.

I feel like I should mention that signing Blake would mean that we could still sign another free agent that could help us like maybe Pietrus. So its not really to fair to say Blake or Carter. If we sign Vince then we are pretty much done for this offseason and maybe even longer depending on how the contracts work out.

This is such a ridiculous idea. Steve Blake wouldn't help us whatsoever. What's the point of bringing in a guy when we already have better players at that position. I rather start Arroyo over him and I can't stand Carlos.

I'm content on keeping Jameer and Travis. I think Jameer we be fine once we get a new coach. I think Brian Hill will be fired regardless if we make the playoffs or not, so I want to see Jameer in a more open system where he has some freedom.

deiner will be just like redick when he gets more consistent minutes. i could see him being a solid backup. i just hope jameer plays well to finish out the season and into next year. beyond that, who knows....we've made some boneheaded moves in the past

It wouldn't surprise me if Diener walks after this season. At the very least he will expect some kind of guarantee that he will play if he was willing to stay. That is what made me think of Blake in the first place.

I'm very much impressed with Steve Blake. Although we have someone like Diener on our team, Blake is better than him. Amazingly great passer from what I've seen. A 4:1 assist to turnover ratio as well. But him over VC? errrr..

i know its only one shot. i know its a terrible thing to make a judgment on, but when VC missed the WIDE open 3 to tie the game, i cringed. there wasnt a defender within 3 feet. You get paid to hit that shot. yeah id still love VC, it just jabbed me a little to see him miss that particular shot. glad the nets lost though

GO MAGIC!