47 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want draft day 2013?

• Buke
    • Noel
    • Porter
    • McLemore
    • Oladipo
    • Another Player

Both the organisations that Rob came from have found at least one good international prospect with a later pick and developed them. I feel like this draft might be the best in a while in which to find a steal of a player from overseas. I really think we might find a way to get into the later picks and grab a player which would work for me since the top 2 players I want us to draft are Giannis Adetokunbo and Dennis Schroeder. Adetokunbo has been compared (by Danny Ainge) to Scottie Pippen and people have compared Schroeder to Rondo (although personally I don't like that comparison since Schroeder was one of the best spot up shooters in Europe by %)

That name is way too hard to say

To make it worse there have been 2 different spellings floating around. He made a Twitter account and used that spelling though.

To make it worse there have been 2 different spellings floating around. He made a Twitter account and used that spelling though.

Haha his wikipedia page says Adetokoubo :panicworker:

Chris Paul

What about Cliff Paul, he seems to be a perfect fit for us!! Then maybe Chris Paul will want to join his brother Cliff and we can troll the world.

wait let me put down the bottle of rum

Ben McLemore or Nerlens Noel

Noel is a TREMENDOUS defensive player, but I don't know if he'll ever really have an offensive game. On a team with enough scoring options, that's not really a concern. On our team, as it stands, finished 25th in the league in scoring, averaging 94.1 ppg. But we also gave up the 8th most points per game (101.1). So either of these plays will help our team. McLemore is a great scorer, with a smooth stroke from anywhere on the court. he's also near automatic from the free throw line and can actually get to the line (something most of our players weren't able to do much besides Tobias Harris).

If I had to choose just one, I'd go with McLemore. I'd like to see the growth in our young players (Hark, Andrew, Vuc and Harris) on the defensive side of the ball, and I believe they will all grow. Nicholson needs to add weight so he stops getting abused inside. But we could use a true scorer, someone we can trust with the ball in their hands when the time arises that can put the ball in the hole.

• Upvote 1

It's always a concern if a player has very limited offense, it gives the opposing defense better options in how to defend the rest of the players on the floor. I see Nerlens Noel as a bigger Michael Kidd-Gilchrist.

Top 3 picks will likely be Noel, then Mclemore, then Burke. If Cleveland gets the third pick they would go elsewhere but top 2 is the top 2 for every team I believe.