Sign in to follow this  
Live or Die Magic

Prison Break - Season 3

This season has been pretty intense so far. Personally i think its an upgrade from season 2, which was a bit bland. Lincoln was so close to getting LJ and Sarah. Oh and i heard that the Sarah on the show isnt the original actress cause shes prego.

I really think the dragging on of this mini series has gone on long enough, if they ended it last season it would have been perfect, like the way Seinfeld ended they ended at the perfect time they ended on top.

Unfortunately Prison Break is on its 3rd season and I would no longer consider this a mini series its still interesting but they need to start wrapping things up I'm sure it has lost viewers

because scofield is back in prison again and he's got to break another person out of jail just like the first season when he broke his brother out

I really feel like its getting repetitive however its still one of the better things to watch on television and that chick Lincoln keeps talking to is pretty fine so i'll keep watching

quote:
Originally posted by P.THANDI:

I really think the dragging on of this mini series has gone on long enough, if they ended it last season it would have been perfect, like the way Seinfeld ended they ended at the perfect time they ended on top.

Unfortunately Prison Break is on its 3rd season and I would no longer consider this a mini series its still interesting but they need to start wrapping things up I'm sure it has lost viewers

because scofield is back in prison again and he's got to break another person out of jail just like the first season when he broke his brother out

I really feel like its getting repetitive however its still one of the better things to watch on television and that chick Lincoln keeps talking to is pretty fine so i'll keep watching

I hear the Canadian version is twice as good and wins awards each year. Plus, the stars on the Canadian version are better looking and the director treats them nicer.

quote:
Originally posted by ClaytonMagic:

Are you guys meaning the box with sarahs head.

Do you guys think she is dead

No, I do not think she is dead. I don't think they would have gone through all the trouble of almost killing her twice last season just to casually knock her off this year.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by ClaytonMagic:

Are you guys meaning the box with sarahs head.

Do you guys think she is dead

No, I do not think she is dead. I don't think they would have gone through all the trouble of almost killing her twice last season just to casually knock her off this year.

Unless she wanted a big raise, always the quickest way to get your character killed off.

I don't think she is dead, but still can't figure out how they could give him a fake dead persons head?

Not like she had a twin or something.

This show really torked me off this past episode. They give us a two-hour tilt, but nothing actually happened. The only new info is that Whistler is in with the Company and that Lechero will be joining Scofield.

Otherwise, it was two hours wasted with no plot progression.