LaVar

2014 Draft Thread

If it included KCP, I'd think about it.

That may be worth it actually:

Caldwell Pope and 7th or 8th pick

for

Affalo and 12th or 13th pick

That would give us a very young talented team. Smart/Exum and Vonleh/Gordon for the win.

Starters:

Vucevic

Vonleh/Gordon

Harris

Oladipo

Nelson

Bench:

Smart/Exum

O'Quinn

Harkless

Caldwell Pope

Nicholson

Moore

Lamb

I'll be incredibly disappointed if we get Exum or Smart with our first pick

If we're picking 1st or 2nd I would be too. If we're picking anywhere between 4th and 6th I wouldn't because Wiggins and Parker will be gone already

I'll be incredibly disappointed if we get Exum or Smart with our first pick

I wouldn't because it means we saw something in exum in individual workouts. Same thing caused us to draft penny and Dwight.

I wouldn't because it means we saw something in exum in individual workouts. Same thing caused us to draft penny and Dwight.

Technically we traded for Penny.

Exum could easily go top 3. People don't like to admit it because the general public would rather pick a player who they know and recognize and have seen play numerous times over a mystery like Exum. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the Magic drafted Exum at 2 or 3 over somebody like Parker (and I'd probably enjoy reading all the posts around the web about how Hennigan is out of his mind and has made a huge mistake).

Exum could easily go top 3. People don't like to admit it because the general public would rather pick a player who they know and recognize and have seen play numerous times over a mystery like Exum. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the Magic drafted Exum at 2 or 3 over somebody like Parker (and I'd probably enjoy reading all the posts around the web about how Hennigan is out of his mind and has made a huge mistake).

If Darko went number 2... Then why not. Crap, Kwame was a #1.

But the question becomes "What was the point of Oladipo at PG"... If the Magic draft Exum or Smart. It seemed like we already made a PG commitment, and would move to solidify a different position like SG/SF/PF

But the question becomes "What was the point of Oladipo at PG"... If the Magic draft Exum or Smart. It seemed like we already made a PG commitment, and would move to solidify a different position like SG/SF/PF

What was the point of Kevin Durant at SG?

m-47-general-george-s-patton-medium-tank-2.jpg

Exum can play both positions.

Exum is an actual ball-handler unlike Oladipo