LaVar

2014 Draft Thread

I think we get a big pg in 2014. There are a lot of them.

exum, smart, zach, harrision, christion, and hanlan

There are some other pg like russ smith and carson, but I dont want another small pg.

Carson, in my opinion, is a better point guard prospect than anybody not named Exum or Smart. Harrison hasn't impressed me and Lavine and Hanlan seem more like slashing (undersized in Halan's case) 2's to me. Haven't watched enough Christon.

Believe me, nobody wants Russ Smith at PG, that guy has never seen a shot he didn't like.

Carson, in my opinion, is a better point guard prospect than anybody not named Exum or Smart. Harrison hasn't impressed me and Lavine and Hanlan seem more like slashing (undersized in Halan's case) 2's to me. Haven't watched enough Christon.

Believe me, nobody wants Russ Smith at PG, that guy has never seen a shot he didn't like.

Smith is a good heat check guy/ defender. I'd love to have him and let him play 15 minutes per game just to harass other point guards.

Parker's in a slump. Man I want Rodney hood with our second first.

Pg-hood-wiggins/Parker-pf- vuc

Oladipo at point or off the bench? I don't know if I like any of those options

Wiggins was dominant this game. In the first half he scored by splitting a screen, spinning off a defender and finishing through contact at the hoop. Was just a pretty basket.

Smith is a good heat check guy/ defender. I'd love to have him and let him play 15 minutes per game just to harass other point guards.

Oh I agree on that, off the bench for ten minutes to hope he's hot and to play good defense but not as the lead guard for major minutes.

Wiggins was dominant this game. In the first half he scored by splitting a screen, spinning off a defender and finishing through contact at the hoop. Was just a pretty basket.

Oh I agree on that, off the bench for ten minutes to hope he's hot and to play good defense but not as the lead guard for major minutes.

Yeah. Can't count on him for major minutes

I know but he is also 5"11... I dont want a small pg.

Carson has close to Nate Robinson hops however. I could see him being a Ty Lawson analog if his three point percentages this year are legit. He's a great candidate for our second 1st round pick if we don't chose Exum or Smart.