LaVar

2014 Draft Thread

Wiggins slipped some on my board because he has not shown me much. In terms of game impact, I have been more impressed with their center.

More like a seizure, but whatever works...

Maybe we can find a middle ground between Hakeem-like and a seizure. I'll go with really impressive footwork for an 18 year old center. It's pretty rare to find a center that young with good footwork.

I'm really intrigued by both Kyle Anderson and Dario Saric with our 2nd 1st round pick. This team really needs a pass first player because right now when any of our guys get the ball their first thought is to shoot and it'd be nice to have a guy that makes the extra pass and who looks ahead on the fast break etc

I'm really intrigued by both Kyle Anderson and Dario Saric with our 2nd 1st round pick. This team really needs a pass first player because right now when any of our guys get the ball their first thought is to shoot and it'd be nice to have a guy that makes the extra pass and who looks ahead on the fast break etc

I see you're watching UCLA v Duke. Lavine has a very nice looking shot; beautiful arc. Anderson made some nice plays as well. And what position do you see Parker playing in the NBA? The few times he tried posting up he got pushed out or turned the ball over. He looks to be that 3/4 hybrid but I don't see him having an advantage over NBA 4s. I still like Wiggins the most.

I see you're watching UCLA v Duke. Lavine has a very nice looking shot; beautiful arc. Anderson made some nice plays as well. And what position do you see Parker playing in the NBA? The few times he tried posting up he got pushed out or turned the ball over. He looks to be that 3/4 hybrid but I don't see him having an advantage over NBA 4s. I still like Wiggins the most.

Yea Anderson has great vision. Lavine is an interesting prospect as well, need to see him off the dribble though, right now he seems like a Ben McLemore type player. I think Parker is a 3 or a stretch 4. His lack of elite athleticism worries me a little, he's had his worst games when being guarded by NBA athletes and he's not a good defensive player. I'm really struggling with my number 1 guy at the minute, can't really make up my mind.

Lavine hasn't impressed me in the 2nd half and Jordan Adams hasn't even looked like a pro prospect; just chucking up garbage.

Anderson had a couple nifty moves to the hoop. I can see why you're interested in him. No question he has the size to be a versatile player in the NBA.

Good Exam video

the more I see exam the more I see a MCW impact. He would look good next to vic. Vic is up tempo but not a pg.