Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

The official UCF thread...

quote:
Originally posted by DLO:

I dont think I would be so bitter if it wasnt for those god awful USF fans.

Ouch. What did I do to you?

BTW, congrats to the Knights with the way they've been playing this season. It should be quite a battle in a couple weeks.

quote:
Originally posted by BNASTY89:

quote:
Originally posted by DLO:

I dont think I would be so bitter if it wasnt for those god awful USF fans.

Ouch. What did I do to you?

BTW, congrats to the Knights with the way they've been playing this season. It should be quite a battle in a couple weeks.

My fault, I probably should have phrased that differently. Alot of USF fans I come across, mostly on UCF's rivals website, are c0cky a_ _ holes. Im not denying u have a good team, but you still havent won anything yet and I hate how alot of the fans talk like they are back to back to back national champs. It seems that they feel obliged to brag to us (UCF students/fans) how much better there school is compared to UCF.

And congrats to you too for USF making it in the top ten, even tho i hate to say it lol.

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

That only means more revenue for you when you play them and more credibility when you beat them down the road.

i dont consider 2 weeks being "down the road"...

GO KNIGHTS!!!

By down the road I meant the next five years.

Well I guess USF is following the path of every SEC school, Miami, Florida State, Ohio State, Michigan, USC, Cal, Oklahoma, Texas...... etc.

The fact is, in some instances, the ends justify the mean. No one can argue that a great football team doesn't help the school in every aspect, and sometimes to produce a winning product, you have to overlook a few things. I'm not saying its right, but its the world we live in.

If you can do it the right way, like Auburn and what UCF is trying to do, then more power to you. I'm just saying, hate all the schools that do it the wrong way, don't just pick and choose.

And I have been on both rivals' sites for UCF and USF and there are obnoxious fans on both sides of the fence. Every team has obnoxious fans.

I bet we seem obnoxious to non-Magic fans.

hey guys, it was just announced out that the UCF-USF game on the 13th will be aired on ESPNU...

quote:
ESPN officials announced Monday that the network wold air the Oct. 13 game between UCF and South Florida.

The game, originally set to be untelevised with a 7 p.m. kickoff, will be played an air at noon on ESPNU.

The meeting between the Knights and Bulls will be the third in the series between the two schools separated by just over 100 miles. UCF is off to a 3-1 start for the first time since 1998, while Bulls are ranked No. 6 in the newest Associated Press Poll and are currently 4-0.

The top 10 ranking is the highest rank in USF's history.

UCF is on the road this Saturday, Oct. 6, for a Conference USA tilt at East Carolina. Kick time for that contest is set for 7:30 p.m. ET and it will also be aired live nationally CSTV.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orl-bk-ucfespnu100107,0,3561825.story