Sign in to follow this  
Knappy

Fire Brian Hill Poll - voice your opinion!

quote:

"I just thought we had a real good flow going in the game with our substitution pattern and the way guys were playing and I didn't feel it was the right time to throw him out there," Coach Brian Hill said.

This guy is the biggest mongoloid in the entire NBA.

He talks about the game and his "substitution patterns" which do not even make sense. The guy wants to sound like basketball is an equation. The only adjustment that's allowed in his mind is substituting Nelson and Arroyo back and forth.

He thinks players are like variables, so if he throws in variable JJ, Trevor Ariza or Travis Diener, this throws his winning formula off.

Let us help Brian with his formula:

Over the hill struggling Veterans + PGs that do not pass = Guaranteed Loss

There you go Brian, no need to thank me.

How do we get this poll / thread to the Magic management/owners - 94% want him either fired now or at the end of the season. A very high percentage of those wanting him fired want him fired now.

Anyone help me out with how to get this to Brian Hill, Otis, Management, owners, the Sentinel?

I just sent another email to the Sentinel - the only sportswriter who shares this opionion it seems is Brian Schmitz - Mike Bianchi is defending Brian Hill and saying he wants to start a shutuploudmouth fans website - blasting a guy for paying $10 to start the firebrianhill.org.

I think we should all blast Bianchi and praise Schmitz. Jerry Greene and David Whitley are doing their best imitations of the invisible men. I just blasted Bianchi so he may not like it.

We need to ask Mike, Jerry and David why they are not calling out the Magic management - if we want to see changes we fans need to apply some pressure. Lets do it. I don't want to see all our players leaving again - we have some talent and BHill is destroying us - as are the owners.

Brian Shmitz is the only one who deserves our praise - so lets please praise him for having some guts to stand up for us - he is the only one doing it. Bravo Brian Schmitz - sorry that Brian Hill has to share your first name.

mbianchi@orlandosentinel.com

jgreene@orlandosentinel.com

dwhitley@orlandosentinel.com

bschmitz@orlandosentinel.com

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

I just sent another email to the Sentinel - the only sportswriter who shares this opionion it seems is Brian Schmitz - Mike Bianchi is defending Brian Hill and saying he wants to start a shutuploudmouth fans website - blasting a guy for paying $10 to start the firebrianhill.org.

I think we should all blast Bianchi and praise Schmitz. Jerry Greene and David Whitley are doing their best imitations of the invisible men. I just blasted Bianchi so he may not like it.

We need to ask Mike, Jerry and David why they are not calling out the Magic management - if we want to see changes we fans need to apply some pressure. Lets do it. I don't want to see all our players leaving again - we have some talent and BHill is destroying us - as are the owners.

Brian Shmitz is the only one who deserves our praise - so lets please praise him for having some guts to stand up for us - he is the only one doing it. Bravo Brian Schmitz - sorry that Brian Hill has to share your first name.

mbianchi@orlandosentinel.com

jgreene@orlandosentinel.com

dwhitley@orlandosentinel.com

bschmitz@orlandosentinel.com

I've stated it before, Bianchi is a moron. How he has the authority to write any articles regarding the Magic baffles me. He never supports the team. He's an ignorant fool, and probably lives with B. Hill.

As for Schmitz, well done.

I was at the game today and right behind the basket on the floor - not my normal seats, but real close to the Magic bench. I was yelling for him to put in Ariza for quite a while. Also, I would have liked seeing some minutes from JJ, but Hill is just not going to do it.

At the beginning of the game I saw Otis behind the Magic bench, and I said hey Otis and he turned around and I said man, you have got to fire Brian Hill now and he just looked at me - I wasn't expecting a response. I think he really does support Brian Hill.

At the end of the game I was yelling Fire Brain Hill and Brian definitely heard me as I was yelling at him. A friend heard me on the other side of the arena once. A guy behind me not on the floor was yelling loud - BHill was driving him nuts - I don't think from this forum though.

And, when I was leaving I saw Nick Anderson in the tunnel and I said Nick, you have to help us out - Brian Hill has got to go. We have to fire Brain right now. He was smiling and laughing and I said Nick we need help from someone please help us out. I think he probably agreed and was in no way offended by my comment like Otis was - or appeared to be.

I didn't wear my Fire Brian Hill Now! shirt - I don't want to wear it to every game, but today would have been a good day to do it as Brian would have certainly seen it. He heard me yelling at him a few times. I will do my part in my rally against Brian Hill - I don't want this team broken up by the Magic putting false blame on the players when the real problem is the coach. I will stick to my guns and try to get Brian Hill fired - he needs to go.

It looks like the moderators are going to let this poll run its course - we need more votes - only 36 votes - I hope you feel the same way I do, but please cast more votes - you know it is going to the Sentinel and I'll figure out how to get this thread to Otis and the owners. If we start getting articles maybe our absent owners will realize that there maybe some problems with the team and that some of the fans may be upset.

It is tough right now watching the Magic - you hate the owners, management, and coach regarding their basketball mismanagement, but you can definitely like the players that we have. So I want to root for the players and berate the owners, coach and management.

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

Fire Brian Hill Poll - voice your opininon!

Any new votes? Can we keep this near the top to keep gathering votes?

Just voted to have him fired for you. Also another poster posted this in the other thread but I can put it here too. From Marc Stein's power rankings.

*Exact Quote: Magic are suddenly three games under .500 and down to No. 9 in the East. Unless there's a big finish stored up, like we saw last spring, Hill might be finished as coach.

But Marc Stein doesn't realize those running this organization don't have a clue about running a team and what it takes to win.

If they did, Hill wouln't hae been re-hired in the first place. IMO, sadly, it will take the team missing the playoffs or losing almost all of the games for this to happen. Even then, the Magic brass will still say say: Oh we should give him a chance. Grant has been injured and Battie has been out too. He hasn't had a healthy team to work with, and all that nonsense.

quote:
Originally posted by FanSince1990:

But Marc Stein doesn't realize those running this organization don't have a clue about running a team and what it takes to win.

If they did, Hill wouln't hae been re-hired in the first place. IMO, sadly, it will take the team missing the playoffs or losing almost all of the games for this to happen. Even then, the Magic brass will still say say: Oh we should give him a chance. Grant has been injured and Battie has been out too. He hasn't had a healthy team to work with, and all that nonsense.

Your statements are sad but true, hopefully with the fireBHill website will bring attention to how detached they (ownership) are and that they are clueless! Next and I hope BHill will take it upon himself to fade to black (yeah right) but you never know what this type of pressure produce!!!!

I think Brian is a great guy who deserved a second chance here in Orlando after the "Penny Push-Off", however I have serious reservations if the team has any respect for him anymore or even listen to him. I also seem to be questioning his player selections and rotations more and more frequently. An inside source tells me that the players are still clowning around at practice, and the old adage that you play how you practice seems to be ringing true. Also Brian's answer to 23 turnovers against Toronto resulting in 31 points was simply to list the players and how many turnovers each had. What kind of answer is that?

Also, why is there not a Captain of this team, and if there is, there never seems to be any mentioning of such. The team is in desparate need of a player who holds the respect of the team and who can pull them together when it matters most, i.e. losing a lead or winning down the stretch. Darryl Armstrong used to be that guy until Doc Rivers let him slip away. We haven't had the "heart and soul" since then and it shows.

Fire Brian...I don't know, but someone needs to take these young guys by the horns, and make them hold more responsibility for their actions or lack thereof.