Sign in to follow this  
FanSince1990

Poll: Should this team change name? (please vote)

quote:
This is a severe waste of time

aww so sorry I wasted your time there! boo hoo..

quote:
Fan do you ever have anything good to say?

no sense of humor for you either eh?

quote:
I, like Hutchence, want the 30 seconds of my life that I wasted reading this post back.

Wow! Priceless!

Out of all people who shouldn't be complaning is WPMagic with his intellectual 1-liners in every thread just to say something...

quote:
I vote with the others - Huge waste of time. I want my team to improve not try to make fun of it. Not getting it and definitely not feeling it

quote:
I think the only way he will ever say anything positive is if they fire the coach immediately. Even then the good vibes will only last a day tops and then he'll find something else to complain about.

They why waste your precious time, I mean forum space. Here's an idea: refrain from posting just for the sake of saying something like WpMagic and emory889 do so often. Instead, you can post on the 50 other Arroyo vs Nelson threads or on the who should be starting thread.

This one isn't meant for you depressed, lack of sense of humor types, sorry about that!

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

That name made sense when we brought in Sean Kemp and Patrick Ewing.

hahaha TRUE..

Casey for such an "uncessary"'post why are you contributing so much :-) That old man is cool but looks like a Heat jersey.

quote:
Originally posted by CG:

I vote for my own. Thanks FanSince1990 for giving me credit and maybe my signature will give you an idea of whom you are voting for....

NP, I loved the drawing, rofl thanks for the link

I voted for yours myself but see I think Orlando Clueless is quite fitting. If you think about it the coach has no clue, the management has no clue the owners have no clue, some fans in this thread have no clue... except for a few who can spot the crappy leadership from a mile away, the others have no idea why the Magic is so inconsistent.

..."The Magic Kingdom Mediocres starring Redface, the brainless elf" pff haha that was genius!

Whew, for a second there I thought you had broken your consective post streak with at least one anti-Hill reference. You saved it with the last paragraph so good job. Do you feel like Cal Ripken?

I vote for your name to be changed:

a) HaterSince1990

B) IHaveNoFriendsSince1990

c) ILiveWithMyMomSince1990

Go Magic!!

Headed in the right Direction... since 1990!!

quote:
Out of all people who shouldn't be complaning is WPMagic with his intellectual 1-liners in every thread just to say something...

I disagree.

I've contributed to this forum much more then "intellectual 1-liners." Here are just a few threads I started that I pulled up for your reading pleasure.

http://orlandomagiczone.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/88910298...751001313#2751001313

http://orlandomagiczone.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/88910298...151044813#5151044813

http://orlandomagiczone.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8891029871/m/4711070023/p/1

Funny story. I think they are all about Coach Hill. Also, they are from before you joined the board.

quote:
Originally posted by CaseyMullen928:

heres my original idea since we have many retirees in central florida

Casey, nice reproduction of yourself, first time you show your real and good side :-)

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

quote:

I disagree.

I've contributed to this forum much more then "intellectual 1-liners." Here are just a few threads I started that I pulled up for your reading pleasure.

http://orlandomagiczone.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/88910298...751001313#2751001313

http://orlandomagiczone.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/88910298...151044813#5151044813

http://orlandomagiczone.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8891029871/m/4711070023/p/1

Funny story. I think they are all about Coach Hill. Also, they are from before you joined the board.

WP is probally in my opinion one of the mosat respected posters on this board, while u fan are simply one of he most arrogant, when peopledont agree withsome thing u post it seems u r quick to start picking that person apart. U fail to realize we all do not agree with you, and we are allowed to tell you so, even if it displeases you.

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

quote:
Originally posted by CaseyMullen928:

heres my original idea since we have many retirees in central florida

Casey, nice reproduction of yourself, first time you show your real and good side :-)

is that supposed to be some sort of shot at me ibone?

quote:
WP is probally in my opinion one of the mosat respected posters on this board, while u fan are simply one of he most arrogant, when peopledont agree withsome thing u post it seems u r quick to start picking that person apart. U fail to realize we all do not agree with you, and we are allowed to tell you so, even if it displeases you.

Thanks for the respect Rich.

ayyyyyyyyy....

Check my post count!!!

Is that way eventhough i have been in here for a very long time... since a lil bit before the arroyo trade (just because i was looking into moving to the area)

Why isnt' there too many post? cuz of stupidities like this... nooo... not the post itself... but all the stupid people that actually start posting and posting just to push the original poster of the thread down and down... is like they freaking enjoy it...

I was thought something real important in my life.... "If ya got nothing important to say, dont say anything at all" and in this case find a freaking thread which inspires you to say something important...

ohhh BTW... at this point in the season, stress of not making in it into the playoffs and all... we deserve to laugh every now and again... nice post... and some of the times i hate Casey's post...but that drawing made my day!!! lol hilarious!

Are you calling me stupid, and simply trying to increase my post count?

Because well that would be one of the/ if not the most ridiculous thing I have ever read from anyone, I have never ever ever posted simply to increas my post count......

And also what gives u the right to determine if what we say is important or not?