Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

2007 College Football Season begins this week!!!

I realize everyone hates USF, being from Orlando, but they're light years ahead of UCF RIGHT NOW due to coaching and quality recruits.

I'm not saying UCF wont be there in a few years, but USF has made some noise on the national scale and they play in a BCS conference. (Granted a weak BCS conference but nonetheless, they have a chance to play in the Sugar/ Orange Bowl every year.)

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

I realize everyone hates USF, being from Orlando, but they're light years ahead of UCF RIGHT NOW due to coaching and quality recruits.

I'm not saying UCF wont be there in a few years, but USF has made some noise on the national scale and they play in a BCS conference. (Granted a weak BCS conference but nonetheless, they have a chance to play in the Sugar/ Orange Bowl every year.)

I cant stand USF but Ive come to terms they leave my school, UCF, in the dust in football. But I have a hard time seeing them finishing ahead of Louisville, or West Virginia.

Oh and when it comes to FSU vs. UF I choose neither. My teams are UCF and Miami and I also find myself rooting for Hawaii for no reason at all. But when I watch the game I root for the Gators due to conference situations.

I think USC is gonna win it all tho too.. DAMMIT I hate them.