Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia

The greatest show on television is coming back on Sept. 13th and they are showing one of the new episodes on their myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/sunnyfx

EVERYONE WATCH THIS EPISODE! It is CLASSIC!

I have never talked to someone who has not liked this show. Everyone has either really... really liked it, or haven't head about it. Spread the word!

The greatest show on television is coming back on Sept. 13th and they are showing one of the new episodes on their myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/sunnyfx

EVERYONE WATCH THIS EPISODE! It is CLASSIC!

I have never talked to someone who has not liked this show. Everyone has either really... really liked it, or haven't head about it. Spread the word!

I will likely just wait and watch it when it comes on TV.

But I absolutely LOVE the show! It is Seinfeld on Acid, or Seinfeld on Steriods, depending on the episode.

The first season was classic. I liked the second season too, but thought that Danny DeVito's dad character was a distraction.

But the first season...MAN, they tackled a different hot button topic each episode and absolutely tore it UP!

Plus, I love that little sign off at the end of each episode that shows the three guys looking like thugs and then there is that weird noise sampling.

3rd season is fantabulous so far. I could do with a bit less Danny DeVito though. I think he is more of a distraction.

Here are two clips worth checking out. They are both promos spots but they are hilarious.

The new episode when they try out for the eagles was hilarious. To me Charlie really makes the show, especially when he's in his "green man" suit.