Sign in to follow this  
djmase20

Foyle to Magic: Sentinel

quote:
Originally posted by TrueMagicFan07:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Didn't mean to sound negative, but I just can't imagine going out and signing anyone else now. Could we at this point if we wanted to?

I'm hoping now maybe we trade Battie at the deadline with someone else for Maggette possibly? They need a big right now in LA with Brand out. Who knows.

I just love Chef Foyle.

Plus Ariza can practice resting his johnson on players heads in practice with him around.

Cutestory, what is a "johnson"? I did a GOOGLE search for it under the topic "basketball", and I could not find the definition anywhere?

LMAO, are you being serious?

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

quote:

Didn't mean to sound negative, but I just can't imagine going out and signing anyone else now. Could we at this point if we wanted to?

I'm hoping now maybe we trade Battie at the deadline with someone else for Maggette possibly? They need a big right now in LA with Brand out. Who knows.

I just love Chef Foyle.

Plus Ariza can practice resting his johnson on players heads in practice with him around.

Cutestory, what is a "johnson"? I did a GOOGLE search for it under the topic "basketball", and I could not find the definition anywhere?

Ye-s-s-s!...As a female, I admit that I don't know as much as I thought I knew about NBA basketball.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I just love Chef Foyle.

Ye-s-s-s!...As a female, I admit that I don't know as much as I thought I knew about NBA basketball.

It has nothing to do with basketball. Its slang for the male appendage. I guess you've never seen those "Big Johnson" tshirts.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I just love Chef Foyle.

It has nothing to do with basketball. Its slang for the male appendage. I guess you've never seen those "Big Johnson" tshirts.

that funny. lol.

quote:

Admitedly, I've had a few drinks with dinner, but I still swear this is the fuinniest thing I have ever read in my life.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I just love Chef Foyle.

Oh-h-h...Oka-a-ay!...I've Got ya!!

On topic though, Foyle will provide much needed depth. It also gives the Magic a negotiating piece with Denver. We now can tell them that we don't need Evans (an obvious bluff if you're a Magic fan), and work a trade for both JR & Evans by using Foyle as our newly acquired frontcourt depth that devalues Evans worth to us.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

On topic though, Foyle will provide much needed depth. It also gives the Magic a negotiating piece with Denver. We now can tell them that we don't need Evans (an obvious bluff if you're a Magic fan), and work a trade for both JR & Evans by using Foyle as our newly acquired frontcourt depth that devalues Evans worth to us.

i do hope we can get jr and evans in exchange for pat and dooling, but i think that otis may wait tell the season and see how the pieces fit and make a move with the expiring contracts and/or turk if necessary.

I dont see him rushing now that we have darko replaced (5.5rebs,1.5blks) for one season.

i do agree that we should bring in evans, but the front court does not have a glaring hole any more imo.

the expiring contracts are at their highest value at the trading deadline.

quote:

and like I've said a couple of times before...we needed another big man before we lost Darko. So now we have Foyle to offset some of the void that Darko left. That still leaves us with an opening for another big. It doesn't appear that anyone is in a hurry to sign Alexander Johnson so even if the Evans trade falls through there are still other options out there (besides Charles Oakley lol).

quote:

quote:

Admitedly, I've had a few drinks with dinner, but I still swear this is the fuinniest thing I have ever read in my life.

Hey Smack! It's me. Remember...Saturday you said that you were going to clean your pool after I criticized you for revisiting a topic.?

Well, when Cutestory made the comment,"Plus Ariza can practice resting his 'johnson' on players heads in practice with him (Foyle)around", I thought he was talking about a brand of basketball shoes (like "Nike").

Oh well, you learn something new everyday.