Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

POST - GAME REACTION THREAD...Magic vs Heat

I don't usually make predictions in these pre-game threads, but in this case I predict we lose by at least 10. A blow-out is a real possibility.

quote:
Originally posted by JJZ:

I don't usually make predictions in these pre-game threads, but in this case I predict we lose by at least 10. A blow-out is a real possibility.

Well the only hope I am taking is that even in this horrible weeks long stretch the Magic have had a couple close games against quality opponents or at least made it look interesting for a half.

Any chance we can get another venting session before the game? Thought that was supposed to end all the woes because the problem was motivation.

I told in a threat the other day this rotation Hill use works for that game the rest of the games it will do nothing, you have the results on the past game and if today with Miami did it again they will lose...Play Bogans, Play Arroyo..come on Hill

quote:
Originally posted by Magicprfan:

I told in a threat the other day this rotation Hill use works for that game the rest of the games it will do nothing, you have the results on the past game and if today with Miami did it again they will lose...Play Bogans, Play Arroyo..come on Hill

::Sigh::

I guess we're choosing to ignore how we dominated Sacramento in the first half?

We didn't lose because of the rotation. We lost because we went back to the princeton offense in the second half.

Darko needs to start and have Battie as a backup. We still have not seen that, and it seems like B. Hill does not want that to happen. What a shame.

Hey guys I'm gonna post a link of the match around 6PM ET.. and please dont ask me where I got the link from, if you guys wanna watch magic games in the near future

quote:
Originally posted by Heddoooo:

Hey guys I'm gonna post a link of the match around 6PM ET.. and please dont ask me where I got the link from, if you guys wanna watch magic games in the near future

No questions just gratitude.