Sign in to follow this  
ags_pr

The Fire Brian Hill petition!

We are at around 70 posts at firebrianhill.org! We need yours too! Come join the campaign! We are going expand the site this week to include more content. Together as a community we can make this happen. We have got to make it known that we do not want Hill, because they are under the impression that we are all hungry for nostalgia. We're hungry for wins, not warm fuzzy feelings. We're hungry for a well led team, not another slogan.

Welcome to the boards weext0e. I read about your website on MagicConfid and want to thank you and dirt7728 for your work on the website. We all hate Brian Hill and it's about time someone came up with an idea to direct our efforts to make more of an impact. Something needs to be done.

So is it possible to put that petition on Myspace? how? Wouldn't it get deleted?

Btw, welcome weext0e!

Brian Hill never brought back any good thoughts. And I'm a very nostalgic guy..

Bringing him back was a step back into failure. Unbelievable the owners would screw the fans this way!

Thanks Tbrots! It just occured to me a few days ago, after I had complained about Hill so many times, that I needed to finally do something! Thanks for the support. Lets unite!

Just signed it. They should have a Brian Hill clipboard giveaway. This way at the end of the night you can break a clipboard with Brian Hill's face on it after the other coach coaches circles around him.

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

Just signed it. They should have a Brian Hill clipboard giveaway. This way at the end of the night you can break a clipboard with Brian Hill's face on it after the other coach coaches circles around him.

I'd get there early for that give-away - it would be the best give away. We get to break the clipboard over Brian's head don't we? When he regains consciousness do you think that we could have him sign the broken clipboard? This should be done everynight - even when there is no game until he leaves and we should make him take Pat Garrity with him.

I'm in.

That link is retarded. I'm not donating money to a site just to sign a petition. Its not like its gonna make a difference anyways.