Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

(Mad Libs) So then Dwight Howard started to _____________. (This could be fun)

This may be corny but I think it could be fun and be a good thread.

Finish the story involving the Magic players. You could put whatever you want. Serious or stupid. Have fun with it. It will help pass the time.

One day Dwight Howard was ____________. He passed by Trevor Ariza who was preparing to _____________. The two got together to go see what the rest of the Magic team were doing. After walking into the gym to practice, they witnessed Carlos Arroyo ______________. To their surprise, ________________________ angered Coach Van Gundy. Coach Van Gundy proceeded to make the rest of the team ______________.

Go ahead and keep adding more onto it.

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

Shouldn't you not know where the words are going to go when you pick them?

I keep trying to start something man. Nothing is catching on. I'm gonna quit before people start talking trash.

I like it man, just keep throwing stuff against the wall until something sticks.

Also on Mad libs you aren't supposed to know the sentences or where the blanks are. Your just supposed to pick nouns, adjectives, verbs, etc.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

I keep trying to start something man. Nothing is catching on. I'm gonna quit before people start talking trash.

I think its great Jareth... It's just a slow, slow time right now.

quote:
One day Dwight Howard was hungry. He passed by Trevor Ariza who was preparing to upper deck Pat Garrity's toilet. The two got together to go see what the rest of the Magic team were doing. After walking into the gym to practice, they witnessed Carlos Arroyo healing lepers. To their surprise, Gortat angered Coach Van Gundy. Coach Van Gundy proceeded to make the rest of the team wrestle with bears.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

I like it man, just keep throwing stuff against the wall until something sticks.

Also on Mad libs you aren't supposed to know the sentences or where the blanks are. Your just supposed to pick nouns, adjectives, verbs, etc.

Beats me dude. I just figured soembody would write something like "One day Dwight Howard was pooping" and we could all share a laugh.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

I think its great Jareth... It's just a slow, slow time right now.

WP is right, you are doing a great job of trying, it's just very slow right now.