Sign in to follow this  
rdeezy

Trades?

Hedo is a good player, its just his attitude that bugs me personally. I remember we were killing the Bucks, and BHill took him out. He walked away like a poor sport. Jameer went to give him a hig-five and Hedo pushed his arm away. I think thats un called for. Hedo is the kind of player I hate when he does bad, and like when hes good. I know thats not the right way to be. But thats only with Hedo for some reason.

quote:
Originally posted by otownmagic333:

Whats with all this Hedo out nonsense he had a sensational game against the jazz. 22 pts 8 rebs 4 assist 4 steals! Hedo is just a player outside of his role. He never started before till coming here Ariza should be starting and I think Hedo will give us a lift off the bench!

It depends on what other moves are going to happen this offseason. If the Magic are going after Rashard Lewis (doubt it) then we have to move one of our forwards. In my eyes, the Grant Hill at the 2 guard experiment has clearly failed. If the Magic are serious about bringing him back he needs to go back to his natural position. Again one of our other forwards has to go. Vince Carter can play either the 2 or the 3 so theoretically we could have a lineup of JJ and Carter at the 2 and 3 respectively. There are alot of scenarios out there but the bottom line is that we have too many small forwards and I think we all agree that Ariza shouldn't go anywhere.

quote:
There are alot of scenarios out there but the bottom line is that we have too many small forwards and I think we all agree that Ariza shouldn't go anywhere.

I agree, I look forward to having Ariza on our team. I think he might suprise us in the next few years. We shouldnt let go of him just yet. Hedo should go before him.

Bogans is probably out of the door already. We'll likely get a scoring wingman to fill up the spot as a scorer, and there just won't be any time left for him to play. Grant or Hedo might be gone too.

Don't forget that we tried to dangle Hedo for a chance to draft Brandon Roy, according to media reports.

I think Diener's contract ends after this year, if what I've read here is correct. If that's the case, he'd be insane to re-sign with us, given that Brian Hill appears allergic to playing him. So I don't think he's traded; I think he walks.

I hope he doesn't come back to haunt us on some other team.

Travis will walk.

Jameer? I dunno. I think that position will be closely evaluated this off season.

Arroyo is for sure to go.

Darko? I'm not to confident in. He really hasn't taken hold of that starting PF spot and kept it. Theres question about his heart. I wouldn't be surprised if we signed and traded him.

grant hill would be better traded asap as he is so injury prone we should fill our roster with a fit not a hassell that the guys like hedo and jameer have to adjust to weather hes there or not a good starting line up up be

pg jameer

sg jj redick

sf hedo

pf dwight

c darko

may be even a multi player trade

grant hill

keith bogans for a 6th man just to steady things late in the first quater and help our 3 pt percentage

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

grant hill would be better traded asap as he is so injury prone we should fill our roster with a fit not a hassell that the guys like hedo and jameer have to adjust to weather hes there or not a good starting line up up be

pg jameer

sg jj redick

sf hedo

pf dwight

c darko

may be even a multi player trade

grant hill

keith bogans for a 6th man just to steady things late in the first quater and help our 3 pt percentage

Grant Hill lost most of his trade value after the deadline expired. We wouldn't get much in return for him at this point. I don't think there is a team out there that would offer him much more than the veterans minimum and the salaries have to match up in a trade.