Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

2008 Draft (I know it's early, but theres nothing else to discuss right now)

quote:
Originally posted by LilPenny3000:

it'd be cool if we provided some kind of link or info about the players mentioned

quote:
Originally posted by CRAZY SERB:

collison is the guy i want us to draft. he could become a great player in the NBA

http://nbadraft.net/admincp/profiles/darrencollison.html

while a rose or mayo have superstar written all over them, i see this guy winning the championships.

Sweet, thanks looking...

..oh yeah that info on Collison is pretty impressive

We pick 15, not bad LilPenny doesn't really follow college bball so not sure if this draft is deep or not.

It has us picking some 7' Australian Center. Could that be because we don't have Milicic anymore lol?

Call me crazy, bur would rather see DHoward turning into a hybrid PF-C and have someone else play center (like Gortat).

Look at the 09' Draft, they have 2 Dukies in the top 5 with a potential 3rd if Duke lands the #1 highschool player next year in Greg Monroe. Singler and Henderson are really really talented guys. Wouldnt shock me if those guys actually went into the top 5 and you guys will see why this year.

quote:
Originally posted by nbr34205:

Andrew Ogilvy, Aussie guy!!!

Selected and representing the AIS (Australian Institute of Sport). I've ventured to a couple of his games in the senior local representation competition this past season (seabl: http://www.seabl.com.au/), which is commencing. Recently had a crazy campaign in the 19' Worlds. Domination! He's a good player with size, good potential. Young guy who plays pretty solid, not afraid. With some work on his foot speed and all round game, I'm sure he'll become a very useful player in the future. He looks the goods, NBA goods, well we'll see. Look forward to following his college campaign, with another fine talent in Patrick Mills.

Oh, Oh one downside, he sweats like a pig!

For some who seemed to have skipped my brief review, this is the guy mentioned by nbadraft.net.