Sign in to follow this  
bhnole

Time for Augie?

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

As much as I'd love to see Augie play, I'd would have prefer to see him play during the earlier part of the season than during the latter part. I just don't think that playing Augie would be a good idea considering what this team is going through. Adding another inexperienced player into the mix is just too big of a risk.

Maybe, but like Emory said. If we have to go to the bench for Pat or Bo, is Augie really that much of a risk then. Let the guy dress if Darko is out, at least we have the option to play him in a blowout then.

quote:
Maybe, but like Emory said. If we have to go to the bench for Pat or Bo, is Augie really that much of a risk then. Let the guy dress if Darko is out, at least we have the option to play him in a blowout then.

Well, with Bo, we know what we are getting from him night-in and night-out. But with Pat, well, he plays a whole lot of heart.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

Haven't we played it "safe" all season? We all see how far that got us. Maybe we just need to shake things up, what's the worst that could happen?

I know right? Only our coach thinks he will lose if he uses certain players.. as if we were winning or something.. About time we start to develop Augie, and as much as he works out before games there's nothing like game experience.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

As far as Augie goes I agree with the others. For this year it's probably to late. If Brian did do it I think most people would have a heart attack.

I have a slightly different opinion. I think most fans will love it! He seems like a likeable guy and a player that would be VERY popular.

Imagine having a big guy who can shoot 3's!

That automatically makes him 3x better than Garrity and at least 2x as good as Bo, lol