Sign in to follow this  
djmase20

KG Deal Final!!

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

I can't believe I'm actually saying this....

I might have to make sure and secure Celtics tickets this season.

Besides the Bulls and Warriors games, I'm gonna make sure I see the Celtics play the Magic this year. Should be a good one.

well...here we go...

but if im not mistaken, they only have KG for 1 year, right??? he can then opt out of his contract after this season...

so that gives them one shot at a title...and it wouldnt surprise me if they got it done...

but now, they have no bench...at all...theyre gonna be a tired team...and not to mention the fact that Allen, and Pierce are injury prone players...now, who would replace them in an injury??? not Gerald Green...so now who???

WOW the Celts did very well in the end, they got rid of Ratliff and his awful contract and that thug Telfair.

Jefferson and Green will be missed but for KG that is a great move, I heard they were giving Rondo and/or Gomes aswell but that doesnt look like its the case anymore!

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

Besides the Bulls and Warriors games, I'm gonna make sure I see the Celtics play the Magic this year. Should be a good one.

and Phoenix...

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

well...here we go...

but if im not mistaken, they only have KG for 1 year, right??? he can then opt out of his contract after this season...

so that gives them one shot at a title...and it wouldnt surprise me if they got it done...

but now, they have no bench...at all...theyre gonna be a tired team...and not to mention the fact that Allen, and Pierce are injury prone players...now, who would replace them in an injury??? not Gerald Green...so now who???

and im tryin to think of something creative to tie this with the Magic so it wouldnt get moved...but couldnt do it...lawl...

From what I was reading the deal wouldn't be done unless the contract was redone.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

and Phoenix...

Yes, of course. I also like to see the Houston game, Griz game, and I always love seeing the Bobcats.

this is kinda good thing for Orlando...

Jefferson torched us last year...and we only play him 2wice a year now...

and D12 had a 20-20 vs. KG last year...and now we play him at least 3 times this year...could be a good thing...maybe...maybe not...

quote:

this is kinda good thing for Orlando...

Jefferson torched us last year...and we only play him 2wice a year now...

and D12 had a 20-20 vs. KG last year...and now we play him at least 3 times this year...could be a good thing...maybe...maybe not...

It's all good man. If were not the best team in the east, we WILL be one of the best. All we have to do is make it to the playoffs, then we kick it into overdrive and dominate.