Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

Just watched Hennigan's press conference and he seems to be very giddy/excited when the name Nerlens Noel gets mentioned. I have a feeling if Cleveland goes with Len then Hennigan will love to snatch Noel.

Just my thoughts

Also he mentions that there is no trade rumors for Bledsoe at the moment and he would be stunned if a trade happens by tomorrow night.

From the article linked by Skywise,

"Otto Porter (scouting report) of Georgetown is another player Hennigan has to be looking hard at, if only to keep his options open. Porter can serve as a point forward at times and is incredibly versatile, something you can't say about Harris and Harkless, who, although talented, already have the look of classic "tweeners.""

Really? Harkless is a straight up SF and just because Harris has the ability to play either forward position doesn't make him a classic "tweener". To me a tweener is a guy who CAN'T play either position, not a guy who CAN play both

Yeah, I thought that part was some nonsense too. Someone who's high on Porter and just wanted to jam him into our team.

Well one question has been answered for this draft:

"So if we're about to make a trade with them, I guess I missed that memo." - Rob

Bledsoe is not a go

Means nothing. Hennigan plays everything extremely close to the vest. What's he gonna say, "we've been talking to LA daily and trying our best to work out a deal"?

Well one question has been answered for this draft:

"So if we're about to make a trade with them, I guess I missed that memo." - Rob

Bledsoe is not a go

This is real simple.

The Clipps are hard balling for a 2015 pick in the trade. Rob says no. Says the trade is off and is done.

Does not mean the trade will not happen. This is typical negotiation. Kudos to Rob for not giving them that 2015 first.

Means nothing. Hennigan plays everything extremely close to the vest. What's he gonna say, "we've been talking to LA daily and trying our best to work out a deal"?

When a guy says he hasnt talked to someone in weeks, and that same someone was recently in the news for a larger deal... I tend to believe him.

How about you?

When a guy says he hasnt talked to someone in weeks, and that same someone was recently in the news for a larger deal... I tend to believe him.

How about you?

I don't.

Of course I probably follow NBA negotiations a little closer than you apparently do.

How many times did The Clipps and C's walk away from the Doc deal again?

How about you?

Nope. Not sure what when they last spoke has to do with anything. The last thing they said may have been, "we'll pick this back up on draft day, we're focusing on a coach" for all we know. Regardless, Hennigan would never say they've been in discussions either way

I don't.

Of course I probably follow NBA negotiations a little closer than you apparently do.

How many times did The Clipps and C's walk away from the Doc deal again?

Okay, so when it doesnt go down... be ready. And if it does, then I will gladly say I was wrong.

I love insiders.