Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

Anyone going to the draft party at the Amway Center? Oh and Larry Ridley on WESH just said source told him trade rumors between Clips and Orlando are untrue...so uh, yeah. He also said Zeller was in town for the 2nd straight day. Wtf?

Anyone going to the draft party at the Amway Center? Oh and Larry Ridley on WESH just said source told him trade rumors between Clips and Orlando are untrue...so uh, yeah. He also said Zeller was in town for the 2nd straight day. Wtf?

Zeller's getting a lot of hate. Dude was played at C and he's probably a PF. Check out the draft profiles for Bosh and Aldridge. Quite interesting. Not saying I want him but he has game.

I personally feel we're going to either get Noel at 2 or trade back. If we don't get Bledsoe, I'd love to end up with McCollum.

I wouldn't mind seeing Vooch and Zeller together... if I meet them in a dark alley that is...

• Upvote 1

According to what source? That tandem is way too soft for my liking. No way we take him with the 2nd pick

not sure how much "softer" he would be next to Vuc than pairing him with the 206 lb Hasheem Thabeet clone. Toughest player available is probably Anthony Bennett. Its a pretty SOFT draft.

http://www.nbadraft.net/2013mock_draft

Only way i could possibly live with another Kentucky player being draft by Magic is if we do in fact take Siva in the second. I would be one happy person if we took him in the second. Ive watched every game this kid has played in since coming here to Louisville. Everyone jumps on him about his size and shooting ability. Siva is not the best shooter but you do have to respect his jumper, and with his dedication to improve his jumper i would watch out. His speed is off the charts and is capable of more athletically then most think (which is scary). If i remember correctly he had the 2nd or 3rd highest vertical at the combine, just a couple inches shy of Larkin who was at 46 inches i think, Siva was well over 40.

The kid has his head on straight, and could be a huge steal IMO. His height (6'1" at combine with shoes) doesnt worry me too much with how athletic he is. As a late second, it would be pretty hard to pass up on a leader who is as dedicated and athletic as Siva. Siva will stick in this league and be a huge surprise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBNzqy1Va6k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl6M9CA2TvQ

Zeller having 2 workouts is quite interesting..

" Zeller, who measures 7 feet tall in sneakers, is believed to have worked out for the Magic once on Monday and again on Tuesday.

At the combine, Zeller jumped 35.5 inches from a stationary position, the highest jump by any player. He also ran a three-quarters court sprint in 3.15 seconds, a faster time than Oladipo or McLemore. "

I haven't really seen him play alot myself.

Feels real good to have a more competent GM.

Although I dont blame Otis for trying.

Who does Victor Oladipo remind you of?

Oladipo reminds me of Dwyane Wade, which is one of the reasons why I believe the Orlando Magic will take him with the No.2 pick in the NBA draft Thursday night. Even if Nerlens Noel is available the Magic have no need for him because they already have Nikola Vucevic, who may just be the best center in the Eastern Conference (Brooklyn Nets fans may disagree.) I also believe the Arron Afflalo-Eric Bledsoe trade is going to go down, which would give the Magic a starting five of Bledsoe, Oladipo, Tobias Harris, Nikola Vucevic and a power forward to be determined. That’s my call on the No. 2 pick.

Via Sheridan Hoops.

Power forward would be Davis/Harris until we get Kevin Love or Lamarcus Aldridge lool

1 can dream abit.

not sure how much "softer" he would be next to Vuc than pairing him with the 206 lb Hasheem Thabeet clone. Toughest player available is probably Anthony Bennett. Its a pretty SOFT draft.

For big men

Alright, I finally made up my mind. McLemore is who I most want with the #1 pick.

His ability to shoot the ball is what puts him at #1 for me. Even if he fails to do anything else, there's always room for a great shooter in the NBA

Finally lol

I never had an issue with Zeller. I don't believe we take him at 2 but I honestly wouldn't be upset, assuming McLemore went 1.

Zeller and Vuch could player together. I watched Indiana play a ton this year and Zeller is light years a head of his brother and will be able to score nicely in the league. They would form a nice duo down low on offense especially because both can step out and score.

Now defensively?.................................................