Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

ol' dumbass ben probably ordered chilli fries and a milkshake

I just woke up my 15 month old son laughing so hard and then got yelled at by my wife, lol

ol' dumbass ben probably ordered chilli fries and a milkshake

LOL this one comment killed every conversation that was going on at once SMH

I'm assuming some people saw by now that the main beat writer for the Cavs said he would be "shocked" if the Cavs took Noel No.1 overall. "completely shocked".

Looks like Henny will have a pretty big decision to make. Pass on the risky knee? Take the risk and get a high pick again next year? Glad i'm not making that decision.

Sure I have Noel on my red flag list but whose to say his knee never gives him an issue and he becomes an all pro defender? Decisions, Decisions.

And Spurs in 5.

I'm assuming some people saw by now that the main beat writer for the Cavs said he would be "shocked" if the Cavs took Noel No.1 overall. "completely shocked".

Looks like Henny will have a pretty big decision to make. Pass on the risky knee? Take the risk and get a high pick again next year? Glad i'm not making that decision.

Sure I have Noel on my red flag list but whose to say his knee never gives him an issue and he becomes an all pro defender? Decisions, Decisions.

And Spurs in 5.

Unless they take B-Mac I would still want us to pass on Noel and take B-Mac. I want Bledsoe and B-Mac as our 1 and 2 pretty badly.

B-Mac is not a thing. Let's not make that a thing at all. Seriously. Stop it. Now.

LOL can do Sterling can do.

And Spurs in 5.

victor can be an all-pro defender and his knee is fine.

B-Mac is not a thing. Let's not make that a thing at all. Seriously. Stop it. Now.

People have been calling him B-Mac for a while. It doesn't bother me, but we all have different tastes.

victor can be an all-pro defender and his knee is fine.

I would much rather have Victor Oladipo than Nerlens Noel. If we pick at #2 its either BEN MCLEMORE or Victor Oladipo for me.

• Upvote 1