Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsTheYear

This is a RUNNING team. Need I say Why?

Unlike most Suns wannabes, we actually played suffocating defense on the Jazz tonight, and on seemingly every possession on which we got a rebound, the team ran and scored. The Jazz could not keep up, and they're a well conditioned team. Okur, Boozer, and AK were sweating profusely, and how many of you liked it when Dwight ran? I know I did. Ariza, as usual thrives on the break, and Keyon is lightning quick as well.

If our management can't see that by tonight, then perhaps they never will. The slow half court paced game that B. Hill enjoys is obviously not this team's strength. Unlike the last ten games that I've viewed, this one was actually exciting to watch. Point being stated, this team needs to run like the wind!

Unlike most Suns wannabes, we actually played suffocating defense on the Jazz tonight, and on seemingly every possession on which we got a rebound, the team ran and scored. The Jazz could not keep up, and they're a well conditioned team. Okur, Boozer, and AK were sweating profusely, and how many of you liked it when Dwight ran? I know I did. Ariza, as usual thrives on the break, and Keyon is lightning quick as well.

If our management can't see that by tonight, then perhaps they never will. The slow half court paced game that B. Hill enjoys is obviously not this team's strength. Unlike the last ten games that I've viewed, this one was actually exciting to watch. Point being stated, this team needs to run like the wind!

I've heard rumblings from down under that Otis has been in Brian's ear about upping the tempo.

Look for it to continue and yes it was extremely pleasant to watch.

quote:
I've heard rumblings from down under that Otis has been in Brian's ear about upping the tempo.

Look for it to continue and yes it was extremely pleasant to watch.

I'd really love to see this. Our players are young and energetic, the only way they get some fun is to run. And having fun in the court will also let you enjoy and give your hearts out.

Howard should be able to run every 7 footer in the league into the dirt. I can't think of any one his size that can run with him. Ariza is a natural transition player, but how much do you think dooling's on the ball, defense contributed to the transition points, he was at the point for most of the running. and when jameer came back in during the 4th quarter the offense and defense studdered.