Sign in to follow this  
OMF

Brian Hill post game interview

quote:
Originally posted by Undisputed4:

I thought Keith Bogans has been playing good lately.

I still think he meant towards match ups.

I think he's slow to rotate on defence (He's an above average on ball defender) and camps out @ the Arc on offense, he hardly passes the ball on a fastbreak and appears to be a very greedy player...How often do you see him try to setup another player for a 3pt shot? Never, instead of making 1 more pass he forces up a shot...However, thats just My opinion....Although 99.9% of you on here consider that as "THE WORD".

Feeling extra Jerky after a much needed Win

John the Jerk

quote:
Originally posted by FanSince1990:

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

quote:
Originally posted by FanSince1990:

was gonna start a thread you beat me to it

It's confirmed: Brian Hill only only thinks he can win with "certain players". So if you sit a lot, you can't win. (according to him)

Gee, and people still wonder why the players revolted against him..

Did anyone notice his arrogance? He can't even smile, even after a win.

He was answering with an air of ****iness like oh the players make mistakes but blah blah..

How about you??? Do you ever make any mistakes Brian Hill?

Why would any Coach smile after one win, when his team is hanging on the playoffs by a single thread...

another Brian Hill apologist who has no clue, as always lol..

He never smiles, unless your blind. But you're right, after all he only won because he had to play Dooling and Reddick more, who both play better at PG than his personal favorite: Jameer.

Injuries showcase his ineptitude even more. He can't be all that happy even as he tried to sound all confident. After all, he barely beat another (much better coached) but less talented, AND tired team.

Relax guy im just pulling your chain because your so easy to toy with. But really though you do need to stop jumping on peoples opinions, like you are the "King" of the Orlando Magic. Your just like everyone else... well except you dont post anything worth while.... im joking again. But your thread is good.... for me to poop on! ..... relax another joke.

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

quote:
Originally posted by Undisputed4:

I thought Keith Bogans has been playing good lately.

I still think he meant towards match ups.

I think he's slow to rotate on defenese (He's an above average on ball defender) and camps out @ the Arc on offense, he hardly passes the ball on a fastbreak and appears to be a very greedy player...How often do you see him try to setup another player for a 3pt shot? Never, instead of making 1 more pass he forces up a shot...However, thats just My opinion....Although 99.9% of you on here consider that as "THE WORD".

Feeling extra Jerky after a much needed Win

John the Jerk

I can see your point. Good points

[/quote

I am with you JD, bout **** time we win a game!!

John the Jerk, what did your sign say tonight, I couldn't make it out.

Hutchence, I'm not trying to Hijack a thread but since you asked it had a picture of Brian Hill as a Caveman holding a club in one hand and a playbook in the other. It Said:

Brian Hill's Offensive Philosophy...

So Easy a Caveman can do it!!!

www.firebrianhill.org

P.S. I hope I didn't offend you cavemen on this board.

Hutchence next time you see me staggering around with a Sprite and crown (every game) or Poster (sometimes), Stop me and say HI or Shut the h*ll up. I promise not to Bite...

John The Jerk

That was you!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Rafael17222:

[/quote

I am with you JD, bout **** time we win a game!!

John the Jerk, what did your sign say tonight, I couldn't make it out.

Hutchence, I'm not trying to Hijack a thread but since you asked it had a picture of Brian Hill as a Caveman holding a club in one hand and a playbook in the other. It Said:

Brian Hill's Offensive Philosophy...

So Easy a Caveman can do it!!!

www.firebrianhill.org

P.S. I hope I didn't offend you cavemen on this board.

Hutchence next time you see me staggering around with a Sprite and crown (every game) or Poster (sometimes), Stop me and say HI or Shut the h*ll up. I promise not to Bite...

John The Jerk

That was you!?!?!

Yes. I suppose you saw the Sign?

To cut Brian a break, we have too many players with similar skills at similar positions. None of them consistent enough to merit all the minutes.

Dooling, Nelson, Arroyo, Diener, Bogans, Reddick, Hill, Ariza, and Hedo.

They all have enough good games to merit them getting minutes, at the same time, they all dissapear enough (Ariza the exception) to merit time on the bench. That is why a trade is eventually going to be needed.

quote:
Originally posted by Rafael17222:

Sure did, there is always alot of noise comming from that part of the arena. I don't know who's louder, you or the gentlemen that sits behind you!! LOL

Thats Hedo_for_3

I wonder.... If you can hear "Lil-Old" me...What section are you sitting in?

Hey guys, I got this from JD's post game quotes in the game thread. Here's yours truly...Napolean.

quote:

You know John, if he did refer to himself in the third person it would somehow make him more bearable! I was going to come over and say hi tonight but we were in the disabled seating and it is kinda a free for all there and I didn't want to lose my seat!

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

Hey guys, I got this from JD's post game quotes in the game thread. Here's yours truly...Napolean.

quote: