Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Bucks @ Magic

So really quick:

-Great game... should of won it earlier when we had the lead.. but not playing defense will do that.

-The fact that we lost the lead and came back to a draw shows alot of promise for this young team.

-Tobias 3pt knee drop was classic.... that shot was so sick... Even JJ was like WTF.

-Tobias for the kill shot rimming out.... not so classic... but we have been there, several times.

-OT contribution by everyone was refreshing, Nik, Doron, Harris... good to see them close out a game as a team.

-Tobias open court dunk... LOVED IT. Why? Well just go look at the story where Kobe told Dwight to go out there and kill his former team ( Link ). Its what your suppose to do, go out there against every team and go for the kill. If you cant do that to a former team, then its highly unlikely that you will ever do it. So im glad that Tobias took it to heart that he didnt get the playing time that he worked hard for. That emphatic dunk was literally a dagger to one of those demons. Who can be mad at that? (Lucky he didnt try a 360...lol).

Did anyone else watch JJ's Post game speech, is it just me or does he not seem happy in Milwaukee at all? You can see it in his eyes that he is not being used properly, and is frustrated. I don't get why Boylan doesn't use him like we did to have hit sit at the 3-point line is almost a disgrace to JJ. I'm sure he hates Monta and Jennings throwing up shots any chance they get, both of them are selfish and fit well with each other but JJ not belong with either of them.

Also, am I dreaming but does anyone think after last night JJ would think about coming back (not for 4 year 40 milllion) but more like 4 year 28-30 million or has that fairy-tale ended already? I could see him going to a team like the Bulls or even OKC if they get rid of Kenyon Martin, also I could see the Celtics trying to take a swipe at JJ.

Thoughts anyone??

Read some Buck forums for giggles and to my surprise people have become so upset with that organization that they were happy to see Doran and Tobias roll them.

I read that too. It's just sad

Im sorry but had to post this because it was so funny:

Re: Official Tobias Harris watch thread (PG Thread-Tobes Rul

icon_post_target.gifby blazza18 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:55 am

KingCammo wrote:So I hear Tobias missed the game winning free throw in regulation.

Choker.

He just wanted an extra 5 minutes to embarrass the Bucks more.

Yeah those guys are officially on suicide watch over there after last night. Most of them were actually loving Tobes dunk at the end of the game too.

I didn't get to see the game last night and do not have DVR. ESPN does not have the highlights posted. Anyone has any links to wear I might watch some highlights and at the very least the imfamous dunk by Tobias?

I didn't get to see the game last night and do not have DVR. ESPN does not have the highlights posted. Anyone has any links to wear I might watch some highlights and at the very least the imfamous dunk by Tobias?

Nevermind. Found it on Eddy Rivera's youtube: