Sign in to follow this  
Hutchence

Michael Vick indicted

Emory, I agree that the life of a human being is worth more than the life of a Dog if you have to choose between the two. If a cancer drug can be created to save lives by testing it on animals than I am in favor of that.

What I was saying is that individuals who perform wonton acts of cruelty on defenseless animals for pleasure or sport are of as little value to society as those individuals who do the same to humans.

off topic- I have read a ton of literature on serial killers as well (I want to be in the FBI one day) and animal cruelty IS a common denominator in 80% of serial killers. It is part of the "Trifecta" of animal cruelty, parental abuse and bedwetting. All three are found in 80%. I thought that was pretty amazing.

quote:
Vick pleads innocent in dogfighting case

By HANK KURZ JR., AP Sports Writer 21 minutes ago

RICHMOND, Va. - Michael Vick pleaded not guilty Thursday to federal dogfighting charges and was released without bond until a Nov. 26 trial.

The Atlanta Falcons quarterback and three others entered their pleas in U.S. District Court to conspiracy charges involving competitive dogfighting, procuring and training pit bulls for fighting, and conducting the enterprise across state lines. Federal prosecutors say the operation

Of course he's innocent! I mean, how could he have known about 66 dogs on the property, a ring for dog fighting and 17 dog bodies buried on the property. I mean, you could put that stuff anywhere. In a closet, behind a pile of money, I mean seriously.