Sign in to follow this  
The Solution

www.firebrianhill.org

I do not know if this is true but I been hearing lately that Brian Hill will continue coaching for the magic next year. Could someone please verify this rumor. Every game I goto I scream Fire Brian Hill for every stupid coaching mistake he makes and he so redundant doing it so. I been kicked out of a game once for making a so called scene. I was extremely upset since i paid over $100 to sit lower bowl. But hey our message will be heard.

Calitos,

There are rumors that say he will go and others that say he will stay. I know the www.firebrianhill.org petition is repeatedly mentioned by both the National and local media and the 900 (updated) plus signatures is significant. The INCREASED volume of boos every time Brian Hill is announced shows me that the support is growing.

Thanks for the good read.

A DOSE OF REALITY

Do your posts do any good? Is the Management paying attention? Is the www.firebrianhill.org petition getting attention? Have you read the comments of the 900(updated) plus signatures? Does Brian Hill care what is written by fans? Do you think Brian has made changes because of fan pressure, including Fire Brian Hill Now shirts? I think the answer to these questions is YES.

When you want feed back on your job do you go to your fellow employees and your boss? When you have personal problems do you talk to your family and friends and ask for feedback? The Orlando Magic Management, when wanting feed back from fans, have a great resource with these forums. If my name were Rich, Brian, or Dwight, I would definitely scan the reading material and discussion threads on this site to keep on top of what is going on.

This is the best place for getting news on the Magic. The many contributors sourcing the news and internet give you an infinite amount of information. With the discussions on the news, what better way to get a daily dose of reality.

The Solution

Count me in tonight sealed the deal for me im sick of loosing with this lousy coach and also sick of seeing jameer take horrible game winning shots can someone start a website to bench him please. il sign that 2

THIS GUY MAKES ME PUKE, I CANT EVEN STAND WATCHING HIM ON THE TV,DO THEY NEED TO SHOW HIS GRILL ON THE BENCH 50 MILLION TIMES,THIS LOOSER NEEDS TO DISAPPEAR.I ALMOST PUNCH MY TV TONIGHT.GO AWAY F***R.

I know that there are more than 858 people who want to see the Magic succeed. I mean these boards have 1300+ members. I want EVERYONE to sign this thing. This thing won't be worth a thing if we can't get more than 1,000 signatures.

I agree. We've got to his 1000. Anything less and our message will not be as strong. Come on guys, let's sign this petitiion. You don't have to register, you don't have to pay, you don't do anything but make your voice heard.

Hill has to go!

What can we do to get more people to sign? Anyone want to help promote at games? GEt vocal in message boards across the internet? Any suggestions would help. Any volunteers/ people willing to get out there and do some things would help even more!!!

DWIGHT HOWARD NOT FEELING SO GOOD

1)You idealized Kevin Garnett and tried to pattern your game after him when you were in high school.

2)After being drafted in the NBA no.#1 by the Orlando Magic you found yourself playing Kevin Garnett. The team was being built around you and you were the go-to-guy.

3)Now nearly 3 years later coach Brian Hill, after firing your special big man coach, thinks your game is more like Ben Wallace and decides to cut back on your touches.

4)Jameer Nelson, once your best friend, held a meeting in the summer with the players at his home in Pennsylvania and declared himself the leader of the team, and is now the coaches favorite go-to-guy.