Sign in to follow this  
John the Jerk

Marcin Gortat's Summer League Play

Marcin is having a pretty impressive summer, He's outplaying James Augustine....In 4 Games He's averaging 11 pts, 7 rebs, 3.75 blocks, but also commiting 3.75 TO's. Is this somthing to get excited about? Does anyone remember Mario Kasun's numbers in Summer League play? I'd like to compare them to Gortats.

Marcin is having a pretty impressive summer, He's outplaying James Augustine....In 4 Games He's averaging 11 pts, 7 rebs, 3.75 blocks, but also commiting 3.75 TO's. Is this somthing to get excited about? Does anyone remember Mario Kasun's numbers in Summer League play? I'd like to compare them to Gortats.

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

Marcin is having a fine summer league. I believe both he AND augustine are ready to contribute some minutes this year. James has added 20 pounds of mustle and he's looked really solid when the ball has come his way. Remeber he isn't looking for his shot. He gets his points in the flow of the game.