Sign in to follow this  
randall

Laughing on the bench

I missed the game last night (season tickets for the Predators) and my wife didn't want me hogging the DVR.

I've been reading about players laughing on the bench, while the team was getting beat. They were talking about on The Finish Line.

Who were the players doing this? I gues with all the controversy I picked the wrong game to miss.

I missed the game last night (season tickets for the Predators) and my wife didn't want me hogging the DVR.

I've been reading about players laughing on the bench, while the team was getting beat. They were talking about on The Finish Line.

Who were the players doing this? I gues with all the controversy I picked the wrong game to miss.

naw i was 0-2 last night preds and magic lost. Atleast the preads went into ot,and put up a fight,the magic didnt even show up to play. I seen it when jameer and dwight were walking to the floor after a tomeout down by 20 ,and the were just having a good time laughing,thats what its all abou just have fun,who cares if we win!

I can't remember if I read this or heard it on 740 w/Matty (I am reading/listening to way too much Magic stuff), it was said that maybe this team gets a long too well and no one wants to get in anyone elses face when they aren't playing hard enough. Makes sense, they need to cure that either through trades or someone needs to get tired of losing and say enough is enough.

Marc I remember hearing that as well. We need a player that is not afraid to tell it like it is. I am all for being supportive of your teammates but sometimes you need someone who will deliver the kick in the butt when it is needed.

we need a vocal leader,and and enforcer on this team,someone who willl stick up for his teamates,and aswellget in there faces,im tired of these good o boys.