Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Magic have a venting session before practice today. "Keep Hope Alive"!

All I can is "bring it on"! Talk is cheap. If this venting session has any impact then tonight is the night to prove it. Let's see a "shake-up". The only "shake-up" I've seen lately is Jameer not passing the ball to JJ when he is wide open and Jameer's brains getting shook running into a big guy in the center.

I agree on Diener but I believe he feels that way about JJ as well. Maybe they are too sure of their skills and talent. I know they believe after wachting 60 games they could help the team win. These two do play well togther. I belive Dwight likes playing with JJ also. They seem to talk alot during the games.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by JC Aponte:

Worst than watching the team getting beat up every night is dealing with all of you.

Before last night game yo uall wanted Jameer out as starting PG , and most of you were calling for Arroyo to be starting PG with Travis as back up.

NOw after last night game in witch Arroyo only played 4 minutes and Travis 5 minutes you say Travis should play instead of Arroyo

Arroyo is almost not having any TO and somehow you ignorants insist he does.

This is too childish for me to understand so whatever with all of your ignorant coments.

Where was this great outcry for Carlos to start? I must've missed it.

And why call people ignorant? Is that necessary?

For that matter, did you watch the game? Have you watched any games?

Are you at least capable of saying that Carlos is capable of having bad games? Because this is ridiculous.

Drunk you beat me to it....

JC, please watch a game occasionally. All Carlos does is dribble, dribble, dribble, oh did I mention dribble and then take a wild shot, that is off balance and/or off the wrong foot only to miss. This puts our players out of position for rebounding and starts the other teams fast break. This is not the 1st game this has happened, it is his M.O., he is not a POINT GUARD, or at least not the one that we need.

I am not sure how good Diener can be either, but at least he runs the ball up court or passes ahead to put pressure on the other team. Another strange thing he does is he actually passes the ball and keeps the ball moving while he is out there, I know this is a new concept to this team. With Diener and JJ in the game we have two of the best BB IQ's in basketball, making the decisions and playing off one another, instead of trying to show the world how great "I" am, which is the attitude of our other PG's.

Okay I better stop now, I do not want to overload you on having to read or comprehend to much at one time. Obviously all you can read is box scores, which are short and meaningless without actually watching the game.............

Have a Great Day !!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by magic07:

I agree on Diener but I believe he feels that way about JJ as well. Maybe they are too sure of their skills and talent. I know they believe after wachting 60 games they could help the team win. These two do play well togther. I belive Dwight likes playing with JJ also. They seem to talk alot during the games.

I think you hit the nail on the head on this one!!!!

B.Hill does not like anyone that has any confidence in there game(C-o-c-k-y). He rather have players that question there own ability, so that he can belittle them even more. He is really trying to make JJ and Diener question there games also, B. Hill tries to tear down all of his players so that he can mold them in his pathetic role player style of basketball, instead of letting there natural talent shine through. B.Hill has pretty much accomplished this goal with Jameer, and is ready to ruin some other players career now. Who will be next???

So now that there has been this venting meeting I suppose we will have to wait on any shakeup of the lineup or substitution pattern? I mean since the problem was just the motivation thing we have to wait and see how that plays out. I'm doubtful but hope springs eternal.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicmaninMiami:

So now that there has been this venting meeting I suppose we will have to wait on any shakeup of the lineup or substitution pattern? I mean since the problem was just the motivation thing we have to wait and see how that plays out. I'm doubtful but hope springs eternal.

Unfortunately, I think you are right. Then they will use the excuse Utah is a Great team, we played hard, and came close but could not pull out a victory in the end, if we lose to Utah.

Excuses without changes, just leads to more losses and negativity!!!

Why is Nelson still playing? He can't defend, he is too small and has a shoot first mentality.

Arroyo is the same. They both have a tendency to over dribble. Remember Steve Francis. I admit it is refreshing to watch Diener play. His IQ is high, he passes and has few turnovers.

It is indeed a joke when I hear the Magic paid announcers say that Reddick cannot play defense and that is why Hill does not play him. Is any on the guards on our team playing defense. At least get someone like Reddick in the game and perhaps his shooting can open the defense and make room for Howard down low and Arriza to slash.

Sorry My Hope of them making the playoffs was shattered a couple of games ago. The back breaker was against Charlotte.

The Magic have to play the Jazz, Kings, Heat, Raptors and Nets in the next 2 weeks. All these teams are actually playing to get into the playoffs. Magic will be lucky if they win 1 or 2 of these games.

And when Toronto comes to town and give us a spanking. We are going to get a nice visit from Mr. PThandi about him being right about the Magic flopping and Toronto making the playoffs.

That's something I am definitly not looking forward too