Sign in to follow this  
FRED

Any 10-Day Contract suggestions at SG?

Guys...with the season coming to an end, and we are still in the playoff race, are there any viable 10-Day Contract players out there that could possibly help us out?

It seems we're lacking shooting and assists, so can you think of any SG that can actually shoot and score, and at the same time dish out a couple maybe 4-6 assists a game?

I'm sure there a few players in the NBDL that can take care of the ball and hit outside shots as well.

So...suggestions?

quote:
Originally posted by FRED:

Guys...with the season coming to an end, and we are still in the playoff race, are there any viable 10-Day Contract players out there that could possibly help us out?

It seems we're lacking shooting and assists, so can you think of any SG that can actually shoot and score, and at the same time dish out a couple maybe 4-6 assists a game?

I'm sure there a few players in the NBDL that can take care of the ball and hit outside shots as well.

So...suggestions?

Well with BHill's slow pace offence, Jerry West, Walt Frasier or Earl "The Pearl" Monroe will be able to help us at this moment.

An NBDL 2g that can score and get 4-6 assists p/game?

He'd be starting in the NBA already. Our starting PG avg's only 4.

A 10 ten day contract gets you a scrub, plus, even if the Magic were able to find one capable of such, B Hill would never play him.

Good answer undisputed!!!! I can't believe someone would actually think we need a D league ten dayer ?????????? Must be new and never reads teh board or watches a game. Bhill cousin maybe?

With the addition of J.J. playing we could also sign this kid from Arkansas. He scored 51 in a game. Maybe that can help us out from our recent scoring droughts..................or maybe we can just move the ball better.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

Latrell Sprewell. We need our coach eliminated.

LOL. That's the best suggestion yet!!

quote:
Originally posted by oldmagicfan:

Good answer undisputed!!!! I can't believe someone would actually think we need a D league ten dayer ?????????? Must be new and never reads teh board or watches a game. Bhill cousin maybe?

Well "Old", I do read the boards, and I also watch the games...but tell me something, you think JJ can score? I think he can, but right now just as any average NBA player coming off the bench, if not a bit less than average. I want him to play more, I'm one who has said in the past that he needs more PT to score as we know he can...but right now, the scorer that you're probably talking about is the one from Duke University.

To be honest, right now I don't know what's going on with JJ's development, other than the fact that he doesn't get much PT, I feel there must be a reason for that. I feel he should play between 20-25 minutes a game.

I'd take the D-League top scorer over JJ any day of this season. Who ever he may be, he probably has more experience than JJ right now, because he's out there playing every single game. JJ is not where he should be at this point in my opinion. So why not look into possible scorers?

And BTW, not all 10-Day contract players are "scrubs", I'm sure there's someone out there that could possibly do better than what we've done offensively with shot selection, and actually making shots. A D-Leaguer is a player who has the potential to become an NBA player some day, you call that a "scrub"?

BHill cousin?...LMAO!!! How someone can can assume one is a cousin of B HIll if one actually wants something good for the team, some consistency and offensive help...

Much Love!!

I agree with old. He is the same JJ and when he plays he does hit those j's. D league....come on read more freddie. It has been discussed by experts that the D league would be of no benefit for JJ whatsoever. He would tear it up and what would that prove? That he is agreat D league player like Augustine did? And how much playing time does he get? Again read more....coach dum asso hill does not play rooks and never changes his lineup or rotation. And I have a question for you Freddie? What D league player is going to play on the World and Olympic like JJ is?