Sign in to follow this  
ibonedteribell

Any one know what has happened to the live web cast?

Well it started fine at work, but now I am home, I got just an image, very very choppy video and a noise or two every once in a while....This sucks

i mean should i just give up? seriously now ive got no picture. and random talking...

i watched some of the vegas summer league games FINE already. magic needs to step up their game.

did anyone else fix this? i dont have an error message or anything... its just a snapshot.

the most I got was about 5 seconds and it pretty much doesn't work - Moderators - anyone able to contact the Magic to get them to fix it?

It took 20 minutes of straight buffering to get through...

Now I mostly have snapshots of video that barely moves with choppy audio.

EDIT: It also didn't work until I switched from Firefox to IE. Maybe that'll help some people.

well, thats the end of the Miami / Memphis Game......hopefully a butt ton of people drop off and we get a clean feed, maybe it wont be so jammed up.

hopeful thinking....???

I dont remeber if I posted this is the other thread or this one, but all the other teams pages were linked into our feeds...so maybe its all them gumming up the works...

Hopefully when its over they'll at least put the whole game up on the web site for download and/or streaming.

EDIT: I dunno about you guys, but I'm getting perfectly clear video of the scoreboard counting down from about 12 minutes.

Maybe all the Memphis/Miami fans finally left?? Here's to hoping!