Sign in to follow this  
Natesroom

Bobcats reflection on thier win

Im not sure where to post this but i think this might be a good spot..

I read some articles today interviewing the bobcats (as most magic fans probably have) but i found these two statements tha made me think ..

"We shared the ball so well," Anderson said. "We didn't hold it a whole lot, we didn't run a lot of isos (isolation plays for any one player)."

and in another article:

"A key was in how Primoz Brezec defended Dwight Howard, even as Howard finished with game-highs of 26 points and 11 rebounds. Without Okafor (strained calf), Brezec and backup center Jake Voskuhl took turns defending the Eastern Conference All-Star. And they did so primarily without help from their teammates.

Im not sure where to post this but i think this might be a good spot..

I read some articles today interviewing the bobcats (as most magic fans probably have) but i found these two statements tha made me think ..

"We shared the ball so well," Anderson said. "We didn't hold it a whole lot, we didn't run a lot of isos (isolation plays for any one player)."

and in another article:

"A key was in how Primoz Brezec defended Dwight Howard, even as Howard finished with game-highs of 26 points and 11 rebounds. Without Okafor (strained calf), Brezec and backup center Jake Voskuhl took turns defending the Eastern Conference All-Star. And they did so primarily without help from their teammates.

A couple more Bobcats' fans reacted to the W:

Mr. Huggy-me Grizzly-Bear (Pimp) said, "Coach Hill made it easy for us to win. He plays Howard as predictably as my ho's trying to steal my money, bro. Thanks Coach Hill!"

Ms. Tytti Tome (Crack-whorre) added, "Man, those Magic guys succk more than yours truly on St. Valentine's night. Wanna give 'em my cell phone number? I guarantee I'll motivate 'em more than the little red-faced guy who coaches 'em, if you know what I mean...."

i just meant their observation of us.... why use man to man defense on howard? because we dont shoot outside.. also they studied us and knew that letting him score was know big deal because then we kill oursleves on the dribbling and bad shots that we take...

Speaking of the Bobcats, Michael Jordan just announced Bernie Bickerstaff won't be returning as their coach next year.

Looks like Charlotte will be doing some coach searching this summer.