Sign in to follow this  
Ellzolo

NBA Offseason 2013 Thread

I'm afraid some people will kill you for suggesting Bargnani

Let me take this one.

Bargnani.....if someone is calling for him then Otis has finally showed where is hiding now that he is gainfully unemployed. Bargnani is a prototypical Otis target. Never really that good, not going to get significantly better, may get significantly worse or lazier, will demand a long high priced deal which will destroy our long term flexibility and assets. He is virtually Hedo 2.0 and if Otis were still at the helm (merciful god thank you he is not) we'd inevitably unload this years and next years 1st and second rounders to lock him up as long as possible at far higher a salary than he should be getting given his performance/potential. Shame on you for returning Otis. Anything even remotely suggesting Bargnani without including Torontos next 5 first rounders isnt enough. The guy is high priced trash that youll never be able to unload.

• Upvote 2

Let me take this one.

Bargnani.....if someone is calling for him then Otis has finally showed where is hiding now that he is gainfully unemployed. Bargnani is a prototypical Otis target. Never really that good, not going to get significantly better, may get significantly worse or lazier, will demand a long high priced deal which will destroy our long term flexibility and assets. He is virtually Hedo 2.0 and if Otis were still at the helm (merciful god thank you he is not) we'd inevitably unload this years and next years 1st and second rounders to lock him up as long as possible at far higher a salary than he should be getting given his performance/potential. Shame on you for returning Otis. Anything even remotely suggesting Bargnani without including Torontos next 5 first rounders isnt enough. The guy is high priced trash that youll never be able to unload.

I knew this was coming.

I would take Terrence Ross for Big Baby every day

may I ask why? He is athletic but not much more than that on the court. He may be in the top 5 of most athletic players though... lol

Probably true, but I just don't see the interest from either side. Jennings is way too inefficient, and I can't imagine him choosing us over the Bucks or (where i think he'll sign) the Mavericks.

I agree. I dont want him at all. I rather keep nelson and moore until next year's draft.