Sign in to follow this  
Ellzolo

NBA Offseason 2013 Thread

I don't understand what's so hard about putting someone on ignore. Why waste time and internet space to bicker about stupid ish. Like seriously whoever floated the idea to trade for Aldridge was probably trolling and you all fell for it. Ignore that **** and move on.

How was I trolling about the suggestion? The point was to start conversation about something other than tanking, ie: using our assets and putting together a good-ish team while still having a decent pick in a loaded draft. LA was just a vessel in the conversation, the rest is up to DOM's delusions.

How was I trolling about the suggestion? The point was to start conversation about something other than tanking, ie: using our assets and putting together a good-ish team while still having a decent pick in a loaded draft. LA was just a vessel in the conversation, the rest is up to DOM's delusions.

Do people understand the difference between tanking and just not being good? One is purposeful, the other is a result of a flawed, incomplete, or an otherwise inept roster. We aren't going to lose on purpose, we're going to lose because we're not that good. There's nothing wrong with losing while developing young players and maintaining roster flexibility, there is however something wrong with intentionally losing. We're in the former category, not the latter

because people told you it was a bad idea and you still kept going on about it.

Trading for Aldridge accomplishes nothing, certainly not the things you say. Aldridge is the franchise player, so any trade would come at a hefty price. That means we'd lose a lot of our young players for a small short term gain. We won't make the playoffs with Aldridge, but we'd certainly fall out of the top ten. Historically speaking it's rare to grab franchise players outside of that range. So if Aldridge is not a franchise worthy player for us, and trading for him will hurt our chances of landing one, WHY should we trade for him? This isn't even considering why LMA would accept being traded from one rebuilding team to another. He might as well stay in Portland since they're ahead of us.

Anyone else worried about 2009 magic players being implicated in the biogenesis thing?

Can we plant fake evidence in Howard's locker when we visit this season??

Anyone else worried about 2009 magic players being implicated in the biogenesis thing?

I've been out of the loop for the last few days... what is this?

Nope, even if it comes out that they were, we didn't win a title, so.... meh.

Nope, but I am worried about them being implicated of having ties with Miami.

because people told you it was a bad idea and you still kept going on about it.

Trading for Aldridge accomplishes nothing, certainly not the things you say. Aldridge is the franchise player, so any trade would come at a hefty price. That means we'd lose a lot of our young players for a small short term gain. We won't make the playoffs with Aldridge, but we'd certainly fall out of the top ten. Historically speaking it's rare to grab franchise players outside of that range. So if Aldridge is not a franchise worthy player for us, and trading for him will hurt our chances of landing one, WHY should we trade for him? This isn't even considering why LMA would accept being traded from one rebuilding team to another. He might as well stay in Portland since they're ahead of us.

Aldridge? Your joking right...we want iggy...we want iggy

..my advice is this....jordan and pippen=championships..

Wade and lebron=championships...not one by jordan and pippen...not one by wade and lebron...but multiple championships...how....by building a team aroumd dynamic shooting gaurds and small forwards...all that athleticism wins titles....yes it does.

Nope, but I am worried about them being implicated of having ties with Miami.

Hold them players accountable...not this team...go after dwight howard if he broke the rules..