Sign in to follow this  
Ellzolo

NBA Offseason 2013 Thread

I am pretty stoked for the regular season to start. I truly believe this team could battle for the 8th spot as constructed. Our team started very hot last year and floated around .500 at the beginning of the year before Baby went down. We Will!

there a list anywhere of everyone on the summer league team?

So far I believe the list is Mo Harkless, Andrew Nicholson, Kyle O'Quinn, Doron Lamb, Dequan Jones, Tobias Harris, Victor Oladipo, Romero Osby, Matthew Dellavedova, Keith Clanton, and AJ Slaughter.

So far I believe the list is Mo Harkless, Andrew Nicholson, Kyle O'Quinn, Doron Lamb, Dequan Jones, Tobias Harris, Victor Oladipo, Romero Osby, Matthew Dellavedova, Keith Clanton, and AJ Slaughter.

Pretty much our entire team minus Jameer, BBD, Turk, and Al...lol

Jeff Turner will be the Magic's new TV color commentator, replacing Matty Guokas.

Link

That's terrible. Turner has no insight at all, and constantly goes off on irritating tangents. Magic would be better off with Steele by himself.

I am pretty stoked for the regular season to start. I truly believe this team could battle for the 8th spot as constructed. Our team started very hot last year and floated around .500 at the beginning of the year before Baby went down. We Will!

With our current guys and our current coach, I think we're lucky to win 25.

Jeff Turner will be the Magic's new TV color commentator, replacing Matty Guokas.

Link

Turner will do well, and I like that they are once again choosing someone with ties to the team.

Still, Guokas was stellar, and at some point, I hope we hear the full story of his departure.

Some ABC news guy on twitter is reporting that the Rockets hired away the Magic's strength and conditioning coach Joe Rogowski. Big loss for us if true

Some ABC news guy on twitter is reporting that the Rockets hired away the Magic's strength and conditioning coach Joe Rogowski. Big loss for us if true

Agreed. The players had a really good rapport with him and vice versa.

Probably per Dwights request for some familiarity,so when he signs with Houston next week.

Link

i knew it, that really sucks. turner is HORRIBLE. god that's gonna suck to listen to him and his hackneyed, thoughtless banter.

and that really sucks about about joe too, i feel like he's responsible for a lot of our young guys bulking up...freaking dwight...

I would be surprised if our Summer League team did anything but go undefeated.

Side note: I knew it was going to be Turner, as much as I didn't want it to be. I hated it when he filled in this past year.