Sign in to follow this  
MagicPhan732

On Cold Pizza this morning.......

Jamile Hill is down right stupid. I'm afraid salvation isn't in her future, because she is so incompetent. Skip Bayless is her twin. He's basically the reason that I turn to a different channel every time that Cold Pizza comes on. To say that Dwight and Darko are the problems for the Magic just shows how horrible and inaccurate ESPN's analysts can be. It's our perimeter players that are killing us out there.

quote:
Originally posted by OMF:

Between her and Violet Palmer... The Magic don't need any enemies.

lol, agreed. Jamile's the brains of the operation, and Violet just blows her whistle and makes the calls.

I never read her work so for those who know how long was she at the Sentinel and was she a good writer at all. I have not read any of her stuff on ESPN. I would think she should be pretty informed of how good Dwight is.

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

I never read her work so for those who know how long was she at the Sentinel and was she a good writer at all. I have not read any of her stuff on ESPN. I would think she should be pretty informed of how good Dwight is.

Well, here is a little:

Jemele Hill on Orlando Sentinel

Jemele Hill accused all white people who thought Barry Bonds did steroids of racism. As a white person who thinks Barry Bonds did steroids, I was offended, both by her lunatic, horribly misinformed, witch-hunting nonsense spewed out on the page without regard for rational thought, and by the fact that the Orlando Sentinel, the one newpaper for the city I've called home for 20 years, would print such an editorial, as though it had any more validity than the ravings of a drunken man at an airport bar at 3 in the morning.

What I'm trying to say is that Jemele Hill isn't a good writer.

Isn't that the same beotch that said that the predator fans are a bunch of loosers,she shoulnt have a job at espn. Anyone on this board a monster fan?

quote:
Originally posted by Erik:

Isn't that the same beotch that said that the predator fans are a bunch of loosers,she shoulnt have a job at espn. Anyone on this board a monster fan?

She's the one. She also backed down from the Monsters and Brett Bushi.

quote:
Originally posted by Undisputed4:

Giambi is white, has been caught with steroids, and he gets a pass.

Bonds has never even been indicted on anything. Lets alone convicted

Not to bring baseball into a basketball discussion but Giambi and Bonds are totally different.

Giambi issued a public apology and in a backwards way admitted what he did.

Bonds has continued to deny everything and is going to break the most celebrated record in all of professional sports. If Bonds was just some guy on the inflated payroll of the Yankees no one would care. Look at all the crap that Mark McGwire has taken for his testimony. This is far from a racial issue.