Sign in to follow this  
jasinfla

Diener

Not to start a whole new topic on this but does anyone know the chance or status that Travis will be here next year? Has he talked to Van Gundy? Thanks!!!

Not to start a whole new topic on this but does anyone know the chance or status that Travis will be here next year? Has he talked to Van Gundy? Thanks!!!

I believe he spoke to SVG once he was hired. As far as his status on the team, who knows. However, MC (take it for what's worth) said no one has extended Diener an offer. I would love to keep him.

Hopefully he'll get some minutes. He's already a good PG and if it wasn't for his size would be the hand-down choice as starter. Pretty much an unanimous decision, except for Brian Hill who would start you know who no matter what.

He can be a more than adequate backup as it is.

keep an eye on what we do as far as S/T or any other deals out there. I'm guessing though that SVG got a call from DWade at some point with a glowing endorsement. TD and DW supposedly still talk alot, and I cant imagine that it hasnt come up in passing between Wade and SVG. At first when we offered up the QO, I was thinking it would be to deal him, now I am thinking we are leaning more towards keeping him around (see the discussions about who Seattle wants or other contracts that we may move and you will see why we may become thin at PG soon)

Diener would be a great fit, his game would come cheap and with his outside threat and propensity to keep others involved in the game rather than trying to take it over himself..AHHEWWWmmmm, unlike others we have currently.. COUGH COUGH makes it a no brainer as far as Im concerned.

And Jasinfla, whenever you see a response by STs90, just disregard it..his only MO in commenting is too regurgitate and mimmick other peoples thoughts on the board. Go check out his post history...zero in the way of actually contributing, even his attempts at comedy flatline. And on the rare occasion that he even attempts to be on topic, they are just one liner rubbish with no substance.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicNoles:

meer is better than diener.

You are correct. Meer is a much better SG than Diener...

as far as a NBA PG...hands down Deiner gets the nod. Comparing Diener to Meer is not apples to apples... they both bring a TOTALLY different game and attitude towards it... The arguement only lies in what you would prefer to see out on the court, and what would be a better fit for what we are supposedly goin after.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicNoles:

meer is better than diener.

Porque sera que siempre alguien sale con un comentario estupido como este que no aporta en nada al tema.

In english...Why is that someone always comes with a stupid comment like this that doesn't contribute at all.

quote:
Originally posted by The Dude Abides:

You are correct. Meer is a much better SG than Diener...

as far as a NBA PG...hands down Deiner gets the nod. Comparing Diener to Meer is not apples to apples... they both bring a TOTALLY different game and attitude towards it... The arguement only lies in what you would prefer to see out on the court, and what would be a better fit for what we are supposedly goin after.

There is no doubt at all that the offense looked tremendously better with Diener at point then it did with Jameer. The contrast couldn't have been any greater.