Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Otis still wants to keep Darko! (Denton blog)

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

Denton is mopping the floor with Schmitz right now. Brian is down on one knee, and Denton is getting ready to "finish him" (motal combat).

LOL Fatality!

Serious, here's to hoping Denton is right cause man.. he's been almost as bad or worse than Schmitz!

In Denton we trust lol

If his agent wants 10 mil. fine. You only get a 3 year deal and if Darko proves he's worth it and then some you give him an extension. Sounds fair enough, is it impossible to do this deal or.. still too much?

quote:
Originally posted by MagicmaninMiami:

quote:
Originally posted by EnFuego:

That is good to hear. Very good explanation from Otis that showed alot more class than Cornstein.

How enfuego? I ain't seeing no class here. I mean honestly I need an explanation and I promise to be open to listening it.

Heres what really bothers me

``I

MMM,

look bro i can guaruntee that im not alone in this but im just about sick and tired of your negativity. It seems EVERY time you post its negative. Is the Magic really your fav team? because honestly all you do is talk $hit about how screwed we are and hoy crappy our GM is. Now by know means am i telling you that your opinions dont mtter but MOST of us hear LOVE this team so it is really Pissing us off to here you CONSTANTLY put down this organization. If you dont like the way otis does buisness BY ALL MEANS go cheer for the miami d@mn heat.

quote:
If he shared his plans with Darko's agent, he coulda used it to his own advantage (in any way he thinks he could use it). But Otis has to think about only (and only) Magic's interests (even if this means the process of signing your new FA looks like a disrespect to your own res. FA).

Understand where you are coming from Gianto and it would work for me except for the fact that we are telling the Agent we still want to sign Darko but through the media when we could have come clean and let him know what was happening. The silliness of it all is if we take the agent aside before and tell him exactly what we are telling the media now we don't give anything secret away. we just let the agent and Darko know first so that they understand even if they don't agree. Here we have Otis admitting he told them nothing about what was going on and should just figure it out for themselves. Arrogant position and foolish which is why I hope theres more going on than that.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicNoles:

MMM,

look bro i can guaruntee that im not alone in this but im just about sick and tired of your negativity. It seems EVERY time you post its negative. Is the Magic really your fav team? because honestly all you do is talk $hit about how screwed we are and hoy crappy our GM is. Now by know means am i telling you that your opinions dont mtter but MOST of us hear LOVE this team so it is really Pissing us off to here you CONSTANTLY put down this organization. If you dont like the way otis does buisness BY ALL MEANS go cheer for the miami d@mn heat.

Noles ...

He just like to debate...

I think he's the captain of some debating team...

If you say it's green ...

He'll say your wrong it's blue and yellow...

alot of us feel somewhat the way you do ...

We deal with it.

we shouldnt have to put up with his constant negativity. Its crap we are all fans of the magic and yues we disagree with managfement sometimes, but not on EVERY frickin descion. And every post we make isnt blasting management.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicmaninMiami:

quote:
Originally posted by EnFuego:

That is good to hear. Very good explanation from Otis that showed alot more class than Cornstein.

How enfuego? I ain't seeing no class here. I mean honestly I need an explanation and I promise to be open to listening it.

I didn't say he was classy, but I stand by my statement that he showed MORE class than Cornstein. Let's face it, agents are supposed to be hardasses, but to go to the media and call the GM a liar and make promises on behalf of your client that he will not play for the team because of the GM is classless.

I understand your point on accountability and do not dispute it. At least he didn't go down to Cornsteins level.

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

quote:

MMM,

Noles ...

He just like to debate...

I think he's the captain of some debating team...

If you say it's green ...

He'll say your wrong it's blue and yellow...

alot of us feel somewhat the way you do ...

We deal with it.

SOrry capt jack pls don't hold it against LilPenny but at least MagicManMiami sounds like he knows what he's talking about.

Unlike some robot who only repeats what everyone says like a parrot and then adds BELIEVE at the end.

Now can you all stop fighting with MaggicManMiami and answer LiLPenny's question? thanks!

Well I would think that if we, on a message board, can figure this thing out the agent who supposedly is working in the industry and in the best interest of his agent can figure this out.

How is not laying your cards out there and playing the hand you have been given the best you can, arrogant? If Otis does not take the offer back than this jerk can muck things up, and from the way he has been acting he probably was going to do that. I can see it now,"Mr Cornhole, we have an agreement with Shard and we are still trying to work out a sign and trade to get Darko a deal."

"We want $10 Mil or we will sign the tender."Then the idiot signs it just out of another tantrum." They can only sign you now Darko"

quote:

MMM,

Oh so thats the why some of you run around saying I cause trouble? Trouble is when I have a different opinion from you. Refreshing honesty. Anyway heres the news flash -

Darko is a Magic player. Grant was a magic player for years. I've been a magic player for years. I bought into how this team was being built. When everyone was toasting BHill alive every day it was alright because you all agreed with it but if I question the GM who I am on record as deeming a good GM and I am less than a fan - because you don't agree with it?

SO theres one way of looking at some issues or you are instigating? Give it up. I will not question Otis any more when everyone else doesn't question any player, owner, coach or anyone in the front office anymore. Deal?

As for things I am positive about? Love the potential of JJ. Like the up and coming play of Ariza. Loved the idea of having two power house big men and since you seem new here lobbied and cheered like crazy over our new coach. Theres a pile of things I am positive about. I am not going to be positive about losing Darko over a GM refusing to make a five minute phone call and I'm not going to bash Grant Hill. Those are the only things you've heard from me that are in your words "negative".